What are you going to do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying a whole new wardrobe. and maybe getting my belly button pierced :D
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Set a new one...
  • CarolinaButterfly
    Options
    So what's everybody going to do when they reach their goal? Me? Well I am going on a hunt for a new husband and ditching the idiot I have now..afterall if I'm not good enough "chunky" what makes him good enough when I'm not? lol

yougo girl!!!!:smile:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it. I guess I'll put my fists in the air and go "WOOOOO"

(my goal is finishing a sprint Triathlon in July, so it makes sense lol)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my 1/2 sleeve worked on. After that I'm going to buy new clothes, and learn to love being in front of a camera again... which should be easy, because my boyfriend is rewarding me with a weekend getaway :D
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    New goals? Can't be too thin really, would like to get back to knife edge for athletics... So around 51kg... maybe even 47kg... I'm a male 5 ft btw...

The feeling of the knife edge is well... well no words can really describe it, and it varies from person to person the weight, even if same height and gender, the knife edge is always different, but you know you're there when you get there... I only got another 20 to get to feeling a bit on the edge again....

Once I get there? Is to maintain near that point... less I lose performance, more I lose performance... so yea...
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I think I might dare to get a tattoo. Ive been thinking about it for a while by the time I get to goal I might actually have decdied where I want it lol. Other than that Im just gonna enjoy being at goal and obviously work hard to maintain x
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    get my belly button pierced and go on a massive shopping spree that I've been holding off since I gained weight a year ago
  • CarolinaButterfly
    Options
    I'm getting a "mommy Lift".. it's a tummy tuck and a bottom lift:wink:
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Go streaking!!!!

haha, kidding ;)
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Maintain and improve. for me maintenance is always harder than reaching goals. i'm going to start lifting heavier i guess and concentrate less on the scale.
  • Pilotgirl86
    Options
    Hmm...I was aiming to lose 10 lbs, and I bought myself new Lululemon pants when I got there! But now that I'm down 10 I'd like to lose a few more!

I'm thinking a tattoo on my spine, and a new pair of shoes!!
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Going on a Shopping Spree and go on vacation
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    5* all inc week in tunisia!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    have professional family photos done with my husband and kids :)

finally going to get a tattoo done that i drew up years ago

buy a bikini and actually go to a beach for the first time ever
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I will treat myself to a new tattoo AND some superdry clothes :)
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 1.5 pounds away from my initial goal of 140 which I wanted to be by June 14th..the day we leave for vacation to Florida. I've slowly been buying clothes here and there out of sheer necessity since I refused to buy any more "fat" clothes before I started losing this weight. So, I'll be buying me some cute things to wear and MAYBE a bikini..if not, at least forgo the skirt swimming suit bottoms for regular ones.. :) Then it's on to my next goal to be 130 by my 40th bday Nov. 13..I've vowed to start my 40's looking and feeling great! :)
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    A lift for the girls, and tighten up the skin.
    Maybe a piercing...not sure about that one.
    Weekend getaway with the :heart: hubby :heart: to have crazy sex all weekend long.
  • specialtreat
    Options
    A pair of skinny jeans :)
    Some nice sexy underwear :)
    I like this idea, mind if I pinch it :)
    Weekend getaway with the :heart: hubby :heart: to have crazy sex all weekend long.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I want a piercing; 2 actually (;