Simple Treats (Share Your Favorites) Keep Them Simple

Options

Replies

• jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    I frequently substitute applesauce for oil in recipes and they turn out really delicious. Substitute equal parts--applesauce for oil.
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Got this one from someone on MFP: fat-free cool whip, cocoa powder and strawberries...drool:)
    Salty treat: I lick the salt shaker! lol....Garlic hummus with baby carrots:)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Easy. Air popped popcorn. Sometimes with butter and salt, sometimes with honey and pepper, but my latest that I got online is with 10 pecans broken up and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese. Delish!!! :bigsmile:
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mix 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter with 1/4-1/2 cup of greek yogurt... dip apple slices in it. YUM.
  • pmcjt
    pmcjt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Core an apple and put it in a microwave safe container. Put about a tablespoon of water, cinnamon, squirt of honey or agave. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes. Tastes like apple pie filling.

Also love plain fat free Greek yogurt topped with a tablespoon of Craisins, tablespoon of sliced almonds, and a quick squirt of agave. Like a parfait!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Smoothie: Blend 1 cup chocolate soy milk, 1 overripe banana, 1 cup ice, 1 Tbsp agave nectar and 1 cup fresh spinach. Good and simple.

Fiber one nutty bars: fiber one cereal, natural peanut butter and agave nectar. Mix in bowl and form a ball or rectangle on wax paper. Refrigerate to mold. Great source of fiber, good fats.
  • nicolemariemclovin
    nicolemariemclovin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yummy! bump
  • nowhining
    Options
    Yes I enjoy the sugar free popsickles. My favorites are the grape and cherry :smile:
  • teekee2
    teekee2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump - want to come back to this!
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any of you like Grippos Barbeque chips? SO DELICIOUS! But too many points for my weight watchers diet.. so I buy Lays Light ruffle chips and a bottle of Grippos barbeque spice put it on them and it's like half the points and just as good :)

Grippos: Lays w/ Grippos spice:
    Calories- 140 Calories: 70 +20
    Fats- 8 Fats: 0
    Carbs-16 Carbs: 17+4
    Fiber-1 Fiber:1
    Protein-2 Protein:2

This is an awesome idea! I love Grippos. They're the only chips I'll eat, but find there's too many calories in just a few chips. I'll have to give this a try.
  • rmtinney
    rmtinney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    They all sound pretty good.....I will have to try them. Thanks!
  • B21goddess
    Options
    Pumpkin spice muffins

1 box super moist spice cake mix
    1 can pumpkin

mix and fill muffin cups 2/3rds full

bake according to box

84 calories a muffin..........so yummy!!!

omg yummy
  • bxtr87
    bxtr87 Posts: 17
    Options
    1 sugar-free, fat free Butterscotch Pudding Cup over
    1/2 sugar-free Apple Pie Filling
    ...& I sometimes sprinkle FIber One over all for some *crunch*

YUMMY!!
  • kudaguti
    kudaguti Posts: 6
    Options
    Love frozen grapes too. Black grapes make the best.
  • carholl
    carholl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Where can I find canned pumpkin? I've been wanting to mix carrot cake mix and pumpkin to make muffins for a while now but I can't find it!
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin spice muffins

1 box super moist spice cake mix
    1 can pumpkin

mix and fill muffin cups 2/3rds full

bake according to box

84 calories a muffin..........so yummy!!!

Love these my kids prefer them with chocolate cake mix though :)
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I cook raw mushrooms in the microwave for a few minutes, sprinkle them with salt & add a little butter. YUM!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Finally some different ideas! Thank you to everyone who posted such great ideas. :)

My latest find is ginger chews. They come in a variety of flavors - ginger, orange, mango, peanut, spicy apple, etc.
    I LOVE the peanut ones, 2 for 40 calories. Also a big fan of the orange flavor.

I'm also tempted to get some plain greek yogurt (which I can't stand) and make it friendlier with a shot of sugar free chocolate syrup and perhaps a tbsp of peanut butter.