I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lol!! I love Nickleback. haha

DITTO!!!!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Oh man I never laughed so hard that was full of awesome \m/
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Wow this is pretty serious.

I understand why some of these people are telling you to break up......

But what if he finds out about your spice girl collection?? You're just as bad as he is
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Oh dear. Does he have a phobia about wearing pink shirts? Does he absolutely refuse to sit down to pee, no matter the situation? Honey, he may be hiding in the closet. :embarassed: Good luck with that!!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???

lmao
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I did confront him about it... His response was "Baby, it's only two songs...I really don't actually like them and I don't even really listen to them very much"...would I be in the wrong to ask him to delete them to prove his love for me?

That would be totally acceptable. Have a bag packed so you're ready to walk out if he starts crying.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but you will have to move on. You're still young it's not too late to find a real man.
    *Hugs and kisses*
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Obviously he doesnt care about you or respect your feelings at all. Have you tried punching him?

^^^^This
    I did confront him about it... His response was "Baby, it's only two songs...I really don't actually like them and I don't even really listen to them very much"...would I be in the wrong to ask him to delete them to prove his love for me?

No.

But even if he deletes them, punch him anyway.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    burn all of his **** left eye style and end it this is unacceptable!
  • lew71854
    lew71854 Posts: 4
    Options
    GROUP HUG!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I think you should leave him because, if you have to snoop through his phone, then you don't belong in a relationship.
    :bigsmile:
  • duchess_natas
    duchess_natas Posts: 72 Member
    Options

You're my hero!!!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I think you should have his child! Nickelback are a voice of a generation and should be treated like the musical geniuses they are! I think they should be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame...I also think Led zeppelin and pink floyd should admit that Nickelback deserve more praise than them for bringing rock and roll to another level!!
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, so yay! Lol.

I am Canadian too, and I am forever embarrassed to be form the same country as them!
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nickleback are ok.

Great music to do a strip tease to ;o)

Get some practice in then let him know there is only one time allowed to play nickleback.

When you strip for him.

Atleast you will get some loving to numb the pain ;o)
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I've never laughed so hard in my life....

I dislike Nickleback...I'd have to tell him that is a deal breaker...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I just sent this to him...lol
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd give him a pass ONLY if one of them was the "photograph/goodbye" song... anything else and you are better off without him! :happy:
  • Lynvincible2012
    Lynvincible2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh my.... my heart was pounding reading your post thinking it was gonna be something horrible..... and it was. LOL!
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ew:laugh: