I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Replies

• So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

OMG, you are awesome!! :laugh: I friggin' hate Nickleback!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    super_funny_animals_hilarious_pictures_inteligent-cat.jpg
    realy?
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    hahahaha this made my day!
  • Lol
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Call the Vatican to authorize an exorcism. Then film it and sell it to Hollywood. Win-win.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Heyyyyy at least it wasn't Justin Beiber :tongue:
  • sometimes death is the only option.
  • That's absolutely not allowed...sorry.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Lmfao.
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    I'm Canadian too and I say NAY!!!!
  • BradT1974
    BradT1974 Posts: 22
    This is the greatest post I've ever read on MFP.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    :/ polluting his own ears... *hugs*
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Coulda been worse... think Justin Bieber.
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Honestly, I thought that you were going to say that you caught him cheating with another women. Hell, I would have preferred that post. If he has two songs, there's no telling when he's going to add a third. I just hope you love him enough to support him through this confusing time in his life. If the challenge begins to consume your life, I totally understand if you have to commit him.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    sighs... i wish was just nickleback.... mine has michael buble on his!

*sobs*
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Maybe he could make it up to you with a little ABBA ringtone or something like that...
  • My 14 year old step son was singing Nickelback in the car the other day...I almost kicked him out and made him walk home...had we not been 20 miles from home... LOL :noway:
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.
    OMG I love this...I live my life in the "Nickleback-Free Zone"!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    But..... I like SOME Nickelback songs.... =(
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Do they have an 'anonymous' group for that? It's time for an intervention.