Food combo: PB and bananas
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Chicken Nuggets & Honey
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Phrase: "whatever" I say this a lot but depending on the context, it's rude if you say it after someone tells you something important.

Food: Hot chips and Melted Milk Chocolate (or any chocolate candy) <
    One of the many teenage combos that made me fat, haha
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I HATE it when people call me "Hun". Makes me want to punch them! (Not babies.)

Weird food: peanut butter and pickles
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I hate it when my boss uses the phrases" Due diligence" and " it is what it is"....

French fries dipped on chocolate frosty!!!
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    The Phrase "Whatever" pisses me off
    Food Combo wold have to be Junior mints and buttered Popcorn
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ""I know, right!?" or "Just sayin"... ugh, so overused - needs to retire.

I LOVE egg sandwichs that include mustard and mayo. Yummy yum-yum! Something my grandmother made when I was a kid and i've loved it ever since.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Words that make me see red..."makes me want to punch...babies/puppies" :explode:

Weird food combo bagel with cream cheese and tuna

I also hats when people say my name Shannon. Just writing it pisses me off...
  • smiles4deb
    Options
    Quite a few of those phrases other people have said.
    weird food is a drink: diet coke and orange juice
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I hate the phrase: "Have a good one.". Ummm.....Have a "good one" what??

Peanutbutter and ketchup sandwich.
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i hate when people say "illaform" thats not a word

tacos with miracle whip and ketchup instead of tacos we call em ghettos!!
    sooooooo goood!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't really like being told to "relax"... Not really a phrase, but I still don't like it...

I love ichiban noodles and cream cheese
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I cannot STAND the phrase "way, shape, or form." The vast majority of things do not possess multiple ways, shapes, and forms. Processes can generally be done in several ways, but it's nonsensical to talk about their shapes or forms. Objects may have shapes and/or forms but they just exist and do not have "ways!" Is it really that hard to figure out what traits or adjectives apply to your own topic that a catchall is necessary?

As to the weird but tasty food, I've got to admit that Doctor Who was on to something with fish fingers and custard. Sounds disgusting but tastes delicious!
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Phrase..."know wa I'n sayin'" but said exactly that way! "Do you know what I'm saying?" Now that would be fine. :smile:

Food...french fries and mayonaise.
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Phrase: You are going to look sickly if you lose your goal weight!!! (jealous)

Food combo: Kids got me started on this...baked corn dogs with peanut butter! Yum!!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Guess for me its when I talk to some one and after every sentence they have to say "right". They dont have to comment after every sentence......."right". Makes it seem as if they are mentally challenged or some thing.

Weird but tasty food combo: Dorritos and Summer sausage.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people say: "You aren't ever going to rule the world". . Because I am!

And I like Lemon-Lime Gatorade mixed with Grape Juice (and optionally vodka). .
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    I hate it when people say: "You aren't ever going to rule the world". . Because I am!

And I like Lemon-Lime Gatorade mixed with Grape Juice (and optionally vodka). .

Don't think I would drink it now but...use to drink Lemon lime Gatorade, Grape pop, and Everclear and it was delicious! At least the first time around. haha
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    "Get over it".

My GOD does that grind my gears. Wow thank you so much! Now that you've said that, SUDDENLY I'M OVER 'IT'!

Peanut butter, almonds, soy milk, tablespoon of berry yoghurt, strawberries, & scoop of vanilla protein powder in oatmeal. Aww yeah.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Phrase: "I don't want to get bulky"

Good Combo: Tuna with diced tomatoes and hot green chili sauce. OMG soooo good