ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I can't do the shaved head because my head is massive and I will look like a lightbulb. Is the low trim acceptable until I reach the full Picard?

Totally acceptable.

And another name - Jason Statham.
    smokin
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Yes as long as he's not completely bald on top but leaves the side hair long. Weird! Just shave it all! I've always thought baldies were hot :)
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i have that issue...i always wear hats so just need your opinion
    i guess its something i have to deal with:(

I would, who cares. Shave it all off & grow a beard or some sort of facial hair, you will look badass no matter what.. Bald head is better then balding thin hair :/
  • AmberLynn327
    Options
    Yes - my husband keeps his head shaved and I love it. When it grows out, I can see it getting really thin on top, but I dont think that hinders his looks at all.
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    Love bald men!! My boyfriend is bald.

Bald is the new sexy!!
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    lemme tell you a little story.. When I was 19, I met a man who was 30. He was bald.. not balding.. already there. Just the ring of brown hair from ear to ear around the back. He asked me out, and I said yes. I was interested to see where it would go.. to get to know this person better. It never occurred to me that he was bald anymore than it occurred to me that he was white or blue eyed, or all of the other obvious things that he is. It just did not factor in as a disqualifier. We dated for 7 days. He asked me to marry him. I said, "Ok" and the rest is history. This June will be our 19th anniversary. And this wasn't my first boyfriend, or richest, or best looking.. etc. I'd had dozens of boyfriends up till then.. of all different types and looks.. This was the person who I was meant to be with , and we both knew it immediately. The top of his head never factored in.. But it would have if he'd been self conscious about it. If he'd made a big deal over it, I would have been turned off.. not by the bald spot, but by his lack of confidence.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    No...I'm pretty sure that bald guys are required to be single. I've never seen any bald men that are dating or married before. Maybe you could be the first?
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I used have this complex too.... then i said F it and shaved it all off and keep it that way all the time... I love it and so do the girls i know!
  • BrokenButterfly
    Options
    Absolutely! And whether you're going bald or not is not going to matter to a partner who really cares about you. x
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My husband is going bald. He is very sefl conscious about it but that's not even something I took into consideration. If that is a deciding factor then the man should run - she's not worth it anyway!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Gotta wear a hat on bright sunny days...otheriwse I will be red as a lobster and hurting like one too...ouch!!

But I embrace the bald...
  • mackdaddymisa
    Options
    balding is a man's thing =D
    im 26 and hairline has been fading for a several years on the forehead
    dsnt bother me or anyone else ;) i cut it real short and keep the beard
    let the testosterone take over my man ^^
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    Delicious bald(ish) men:

Jason Statham
    Bruce Willis
    Patrick Stewart
    Chris Daughtry
    Sean Connery
    Vin Diesel
    Ed Harris

Bald is beautiful...and sexy!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

cut your hair short, it's not as bad.
    It used to bother me, now, not so much.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options

i did and he was only 21
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I married a guy who was going bald in his mid twenties 17 years ago. He's the right man for me and the hair didn't matter :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Bald (particularly very very short or shaved) = Sexy for sure.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    The Rock looks like he is balding...I'd ride that thang into the sunset.

^uh AGREE.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I would date a bald guy. I really like guys with shaved heads or really really short hair.

Jason Statham...yum!
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    been loosing my hair pretty steadily for the past couple years.. ive come to the conclusion .. The good LORD made a few perfect heads .. the rest he covered with hair