Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Totally by coincidence, I had a cheeseburger tonight after golf. But it did not meet the rules e.g. fit into my daily calorie limit. But it tasted soooooo good.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Double 8oz gorgonzola piccante and bacon bison burgers

2012-04-17%252018.11.06.jpg
    2012-04-17%252018.12.08.jpg

That looks amazing Acg! Nice contribution! :smile:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Got my lean ground beef and Muenster waiting for dinner tonight. Now I just need to decide what other toppings are needed today.
  • IvannaCheeseburger
    Options

2012-04-17%252018.12.08.jpg

Oh my!! I think I'm blushing.

I need to go do Insanity, go running and possibly do some kickboxing, cause I need this. Like right now. . .nom.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm leaning toward Smashburger tonight. I love their rosemary and olive oil fries!
  • IvannaCheeseburger
    Options
    Got my lean ground beef and Muenster waiting for dinner tonight. Now I just need to decide what other toppings are needed today.

mmmm . . . sweet and sour pickles of course!!
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm leaning toward Smashburger tonight. I love their rosemary and olive oil fries!

Oooooh yessss! BBQ bacon and cheddar or the mushroom swiss with their fries and/or fried pickles :love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut adds cheeseburgers to it's crust:

615x330_burgerpizza.png

Enjoy! :sick: :sick:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut adds cheeseburgers to it's crust:

Enjoy! :sick: :sick:

Oh wow - chicken nuggets, too!
    In the latest edition of Pizza Hut’s crust-stuffing mania, the Middle Eastern arm of the chain has added cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets to their pizza crusts. It’s called the Crown Crust pizza because of its shape, which kind of looks like a crown -- if your crown were covered in junk food.
    http://bites.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/24/11372878-pizza-hut-ploy-crust-stuffed-with-cheeseburgers-chicken-nuggets
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    2012-04-24132006.jpg
    I'm really hoping my local pizza hut gets that cheeseburger pizza.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Uh... I have a meeting after work so I'm doing fast food... (I know, big round of boos). I was going to do the chicken wrap but I may check my macros to see if a jr bacon cheeseburger might be in order.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I contributed to "Cheeseburger Tuesday" today, or rather, Hamburger Tuesday, with a Whopper Jr. with no mayo or ketchup. It satisfied my hamburger craving, fits in my budget, and I had some oven baked fries with it and they tasted just as good as BK fries (and I LOVE BK fries). I think I'll be doing this more often (maybe one week, I'll attempt to re-create that delicious looking Bison burger :) )
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    My cheeseburger day is Saturday most of the time... flame seared, carmelized onions, bleu cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and some mayo and lettuce... OMFG my mouth is watering... yum!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Frickin NOM NOM NOM!!!!
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    nommmm nom nomm ... now I know what to have for dinner! :drinker:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I didn't participate in Cheeseburger Tuesday... I went out last night and had Cheeseburger Monday instead. No pics, but it was a Red Robin Guacamole Bacon Burger, with no mayo, and added avocado slices. HEAVEN.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I didn't participate in Cheeseburger Tuesday... I went out last night and had Cheeseburger Monday instead. No pics, but it was a Red Robin Guacamole Bacon Burger, with no mayo, and added avocado slices. HEAVEN.

OMG I have not been to Red Robin in years (nearest one is 45 minutes or so away :( ) and that burger sounds SO freaking good!

Thinking of going to Five Guys next week and eating a 700 calorie SMALL burger (since their smallest burgers are still SO caloric but so good!). I'll just have to do extra cardio that day but I think it will be worth it!
  • noteve
    noteve Posts: 57
    Options
    I actually ate a cheeseburger the other day. Here's how it was:

Burger bread
    Vegetarian meat replacement
    Feta cheese
    Salsa sauce
    Fresh vegetables

It was somewhere around 300 calories.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Double 8oz brie stuffed juicy lucys topped with bacon, brie and red onion on ciabatta w/ a side of sweet potato fries

2012-04-24%252018.17.26.jpg
    2012-04-24%252018.19.07.jpg
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Good lord. I have no words for these brie-stuffed burgers. Just... amazing.