Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options
Elizabeth_C34
Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
Seeing as there's so much cheeseburger hate (and I ate a 1200 calorie cheeseburger yesterday and feel no shame), I think we should designate Cheeseburger Tuesday. Tuesday will now be the day when those of us who like cheeseburgers eat one by fitting it into our calorie goals. Why? Because cheeseburgers are flippin' awesome. That's why. And Tuesday is on the uphill climb to humpday and otherwise quite boring....

Rules for Cheeseburger Tuesday:

1. It must be a cheeseburger of some sort.
2. You must fix it the way you like it.
3. It must fit your calorie goal for the day. NO CHEATING.
4. You have to report how awesome it was in this thread post consumption so we can all enjoy vicariously through your cheeseburger awesomeness. PICS are even better so feel free to post pics of your delicious burgers!

EDIT: hamburgers are cool too if you don't like cheese as long as it fits the other rules.

Happy Cheeseburger Tuesday everyone!

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    And now I know what I'm having for lunch. Thank you Lemon!

I eat "clean" cheeseburgers though. By which I mean the plate will be completely clean when I'm finished.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    that is what I'll be dreaming of as I eat my tuna sammich this afternoon. At least I'm making it with Creamy Spinach Dip and potato bread and my calories and macros still look good, yum!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I have a bacon-chicken-burger planned for lunch today. Does that count? The cheese will be eaten later with a salad.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Bleu cheese, no bacon, and a diet coke please.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

Sounds delish!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    hmmm they do have a burger bar in the work cafeteria today... :huh: so that means the leftover white super garlic pizza that I packed will just have to be my snack instead, then! :drinker:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    that is what I'll be dreaming of as I eat my tuna sammich this afternoon. At least I'm making it with Creamy Spinach Dip and potato bread and my calories and macros still look good, yum!

That sounds yummy!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

*drools* well, minus that diet coke
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Double quarter pounder with 2 slices of cheese please!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

you're not seriously considering a sugary soda are you? :tongue:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I had a McDonald's cheeseburger last night. Many may think they're gross, I think they're damn tasty.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

you're not seriously considering a sugary soda are you? :tongue:

Oh that S will just kill you dead on the spot. :tongue:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    mmm a bleu cheese bacon avocado burger on a grilled garlic chiabatta roll sounds delish right about now
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia uses steak meat to make their hamburgers. You'll never find anything as good, ever again.
    -wtk

Menu: http://rayshellburger.com/images/1713_MENU_1-15-12.pdf
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ha! I had actually planned making 2 8oz juicy lucys topped with bacon tonight for dinner. nom nom nom
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia uses steak meat to make their hamburgers. You'll never find anything as good, ever again.
    -wtk

Menu: http://rayshellburger.com/images/1713_MENU_1-15-12.pdf

MMMMMMMMMM Sounds wonderful!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    So, if we do Cheeseburger Tuesdays often, are they "cheat days" or "you're lying to yourself days"? I just need to know. Oh, and can we do "bucket of something fried Fridays"?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    So, if we do Cheeseburger Tuesdays often, are they "cheat days" or "you're lying to yourself days"? I just need to know. Oh, and can we do "bucket of something fried Fridays"?

Nah, you gotta fit it into your calorie goal. That's how it works.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    This is excellent! I did not bring lunch to work today since I had already eaten everything in the house. I was thinking Subway, but now I will seek out a cheeseburger!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    This is excellent! I did not bring lunch to work today since I had already eaten everything in the house. I was thinking Subway, but now I will seek out a cheeseburger!

WIN! Remember to report back!!!