Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Here is a lifted picture of an ideal version of the aforementioned brie burger - I knew I left out some important stuff (bacon! guacamole!):

jtxvdg.jpg

Oh I am in :heart:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    IMAG0588.jpg

PIco de gallo, sour cream, and guac...

This is pretty much my burger yesterday with cheese in lieu of sour cream. It was amazing.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Bacon-BBQ-Cheddar-Bleu-Chefs-Choice-Burger-King.jpg

These are my current dream burgers. Especially the bacon and bleu.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    This thread has cheeseburgers, cats, bacon... I'm in. I'll be participating.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I won't be having hamburgers today but I have had them twice this past week for dinner

Walmart - 97% Lean ground beef add a lil of all seaoning, onions, green peppers, fresh garlic and on the george forman they go once done some ol' american white cheese place that on Sara Lee Delight 45 Whole wheat add some light mayo and some ketchup... heaven on earth.....
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was gonna make chicken for dinner tonight. (Again) But a cheeseburger sounds even better!!!
    It will give me more motivation to dance my booty off at zumba tonight. :smile:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Best thread I've ever read. I'm eating a healthy tea tonight, but after the threads I've read today preaching, I LOVE the message this thread sends! X
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Oh, for once, I am ahead of the curve! And hubs thought I was nuts when I preheated the grill at 6am this morning, and fashioned a saucer-sized burger out of a third of a tube of local-farm-raised ground sirloin. It weighed in around half a pound, pre-cooked.

Seared on high, then cooked on medium-low; flipped c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y, as it crumbles easy.

My only hesitation was the bun. 200 cals for a jumbo bun with sesame seeds?? Will it fit my macros for the day? The survey says:
    YES! and pickles and ketchup to go with! I am one happy girl!

Sadly, it had to be refrigerated until lunchtime, and lost that fresh-off-the-grill sizzle, but it reheated well enough. Nomnomnom!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Best thread I've ever read. I'm eating a healthy tea tonight, but after the threads I've read today preaching, I LOVE the message this thread sends! X

Thanks!
  • trotpop27
    trotpop27 Posts: 19
    Options
    We're having turkey burgers tonight, I hope that counts! I love em with mustard, ketchup and half a bun, please :-)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    We're having turkey burgers tonight, I hope that counts! I love em with mustard, ketchup and half a bun, please :-)

Absolutely counts!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    A burger with grilled pineapple, pepper jack cheese, thai chili sauce. Deliciousness.

That actually sounds awesome.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Is this Tuesday? The heat is on... must procure ground beef. Maybe even some ground pork.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Is this Tuesday? The heat is on... must procure ground beef. Maybe even some ground pork.

It IS Tuesday!
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well since i started off at Burger King this morning.....I might as well end it at Burger King for dinner.....ha ha....
    i did work out this morning....for real....ha ha
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    well since i started off at Burger King this morning.....I might as well end it at Burger King for dinner.....ha ha....
    i did work out this morning....for real....ha ha

Remember, to qualify, the burger has to fit your calories for the day, so if it puts you over, don't eat it!
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ok. i will actually be under calories for the day.....yeah!!! for me...can i have a diet coke too....please , please
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I got 800cals left BRING ON THE BEEF!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll do a turkey burger for dinner tonight on a sandwich thin. Not quite as good as a juicy double-cheeseburger, but it will fit into my calories for the day and will satisfy the craving that this post has started.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Guess I'll do a turkey burger for dinner tonight on a sandwich thin. Not quite as good as a juicy double-cheeseburger, but it will fit into my calories for the day and will satisfy the craving that this post has started.

That totally counts. The point is to eat a burger that fits your cals and enjoy it!