Evidence of a successful leg workout

Options
1235»

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    You try to get out of your desk chair and realize you might need some help...or at least to take it slower. ;)

OR

We always like to say "You're walking around like an overworked hooker." That means you had a good leg workout.

I'm walking like this today....
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    When you decide the soap run off from your upper body will have to be enough for your legs and feet.

YEP.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    When you decide the soap run off from your upper body will have to be enough for your legs and feet.

i do that little kick around the water and soap suds thing

you know, to get a good lather
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    LOL this has happened to me too many times....

Also the alarm goes off and I think "how can I get up with as little pain as possible" and then realize it's like ripping a band aide off, just get up fast and scream a little inside.

oh we're supposed scream inside? that explains the ensuing panic, I was doing it wrong.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Exactly. Do your best to get it between your toes. lol
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    sitting down on the toilet is punishment . LOL.

lmbo this has been me that last too days
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options

is it bad when even that movement is really difficult after leg day?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

is it bad when even that movement is really difficult after leg day?

When the alternative makes you cry you just gotta do it. lol
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I personally have always been partial to that moment in the "Bridget Jones" movie when she steps off the stationary bike and falls flat on her face :)

:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    When trying to put on your socks and shoes becomes an adventure.
  • jenniferpena2008
    Options
    When you cringe just looking at the curb that you have to conquer in order to get onto the sidewalk that leads into work.
    Or when you feel like you're doing calf raises when your muscles are supposed to be relaxing...
    My co worker laughed at me the other day because with every step I either cringed or said "Ow." I'm a teacher and one of my students yelled at the others to behave so I didn't have to get out of my seat because my legs hurt. LoL
  • savetheteaboy
    savetheteaboy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the road to be completely clear before crossing because you just cannot get your legs to move faster. Also stocking up on food and water when going upstairs because you just don't know when you'll be able to make it back down :)
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    You do the zombie/frankenstein walk...haha, I do that almost every time after a good workout ;)
  • alrisner
    alrisner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When it's more comfortable to wear heels than flats because your calves feel like they will rip in half from being stretched out by standing flat-footed!!! Ha!!
  • TType85
    TType85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been getting some good workouts without even going to the gym! I have a project car that I have been working on. I had to pull the timing cover and oil-pan along with cleaning up a mess under the hood from a oil leak.

Sunday my legs were tired from getting up and down so much.

Monday I was sore, could feel it, so I took the evening off working on the car.

Tuesday morning I was doing the zombie walk because they hurt BAD, I wasn't looking forward to using the toilet as it is SOOOOO far down there. I got home, decided to push through the pain and finished taking apart what I needed to. I was surprised when my legs didn't feel any worse at the end.

This morning I got up and am still a little sore, but not that bad.

I'm really surprised i'm not worse than yesterday. Moving this 310# frame under a car is a workout!
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When you get up slower and groan more than your 12 year old arthritic dog. I have new sympathies for him!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!