Any Female Console Gamers??? Whats your favorite game?

Options

Replies

• Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    I have a PS3 and a DS now, my favourite game on PS3 at the moment is still Skyrim (been playing it for ages now!) and on the DS I like the Professor Layton type games. I used to have a gamecube and then a wii, and I loved Zelda on them.

Oh gosh! I LOVE the Professor Layton games. I have heard Skyrim is amazing. I have been debating buying it because I get so into games sometimes. It may be all consuming for me. haha
  • Asiral
    Options
    Still finishing skyrim and bioshock 2. Takes me forever since I have limited gaming time these days! I have a wii (rarely used) and an xbox. I also play PC MMORPG (have played everquest, then WoW, currently playing Rift).

Did you see that Bioshock Infinite has a release date now!? I am so excited!!!
  • Asiral
    Options
    hi

I cried when I finished Saw(although parts were monotonous)...played it in the dark and was scary as hell.

Play COD: MW3 most nights with my clan, love AC, skyrim(was ok) cannot get into ME not matter how much I try much to hubbys annoyance cos he wants me to play multiplayer with him.

martyx

xbox360 ftw!

I am so jealous. I have tried to play CoD and halo but I cant get the controls down. Being a Nintendo girl, I am not used to controlling my legs with one analog stick and my torso with another. To be really honest, I love WATCHING people play bioshock because I am analog-tarded. But I will tell you what, Im a living walkthrough for Bioshock 1 and 2. Can someone play 3 for me when it comes out!? haha
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Husband and I kill zombies for date night. Currently playing Left for Dead. I like the co-op games that have some plot.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    DANGIT - I forgot to mention the plafforms..

Boy Im going to really show my age:

Colecovision - Im talking the original hulking box!!!
    Atari 2600

We have first generation Playstation
    First Gen - Playstation 2
    80GB Playstation 3

My first computer as a kid was a Tandy 64K CoCo 2
    Nintendo for Zelda and Mario!
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Was hardcore on BF3, got into the 3000's in ranking (psn). Havent played since serious about loosing weight. I fell in love with The Undergarden, you can not play this game and not smile. Love all types really, fps, the CODs, Zombies on BLOPS, RPG's Skyrim, DAO, Lately been checking out Alice.
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options

Is it cos it scary or just .... crap?

It's just utterly crap. I love the Saw movies and I was so disappointed in the game.

Recently have got extremely addicted to Dragon Age 1 and 2! Fell in love with Alistair. hehe

YAY! Another DA addict :laugh:
    I'm a HUGE Fenris fangirl....I tried the romance thing with Anders and got SO annoyed with him....Especially at three points in the game that I won't mention as I don't want to give anything away.
    But yeah....I can't find another game that I love as much as DA II. I am getting The Witcher 2, so hopefully that will be just as awesome :happy:
  • 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    Options
    I love Portal 2 :heart:

Also like
    The Sims
    Professor Layton
    All Mario games
    and Pokemon :blushing:
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    I love mario, always playing it on the WII did have an xbox but got rid.
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately...As much as I hate Call of Duty I'm still hooked on it. Mostly because I play with some amazing people, we end up making each other laugh when we get mad. Don't have a single girl gamer on my friends though...

I do play other games from time to time on both the PS3 and PC, just not as much. Single player games can't hold my interest although I did play through Skyrim for like a week straight...
  • PlasticSunflower
    Options
    Gears of war, assassins creed, skyrim, bioshock, mirrors edge, red dead redemption, final fantasy, etc. =3
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Oh man, where to start.

I'm a massive Zelda nerd! Also Silent Hill, I know the ins and outs of that story on a sad level!
    I also love Grandia, Legacy of Kain, Resident Evil (first 3 only plz), Final Fantasy, Dragon Age...
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love Guitar Heroes/Rock Band - got pretty much all of them (and 3 guitars just coz I'm greedy like that :smile: ) - although, still only play it on medium :indifferent:

Into The Darkness 2 at the moment, about halfway through the original Darkness as well, but just couldnt wait to finish it before starting no.2

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 are highly amusing, especially on co-op mode

Got Dead Island as well - it's a bit *meh* :indifferent: though, so havent played it as much.

Love Burnout Paradise, although, I really shouldnt play it then go driving after, keep having to remind myself "this is real, my car won't re-set if I crash - oh and I must use brakes to go round the corner" :happy:

Red Dead Redemption is pretty good as well, although I didnt get far into it before my nephew kept hassling me to play it online with him, so I havent played it properly.

AVP is brilliant, best mode is the Predator mode, Alien is toooo fiddly, and its slightly confusing as to which way up you are and facing when youre running up and down the walls - Marine mode is good too, but still can't beat the old mini head coming from the Aliens mouth into someones brains as a death move :happy:

Got loads of other games (Share them with my other half) - one day I'll sit and write them down :)

Oh and I have a Kinect as well, but only tend to (occasionally these days) for Fitness Evolved - since I got the 30DS I havent really used it!

Oh yeah, these are on Xbox - add me if you want to - user is: Deadgirl inc
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    atm im still very addicted to skyrim.
    All tomb raider games.
    Assassin creed games.
    Loved call of duty zombie levels. My god i wasted months playing those levels.
    halo games. halo wars pissed me off though, everytime you finally make a massive unbeatable army. Bam new level.
    Love all the final fantasy games.
    haha actually i love most games..

My favourites are like sandbox games, or mmo's / mmorpg's.
    Although i do love a good first person shooter game if im hunting down zombies lol.
  • cat_nz
    cat_nz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My other half is a big gamer, I know games like CoD inside out but can't get the hang of the controls so am just a spectator! Don't know why but I enjoy watching him play, which is probably a good thing or we would have broken up LONG ago haha. I do suspect I have turned into a backseat driver though :blushing: always bossing him around when he's playing lol. ME3 was a good one to watch, almost like a veeeery long movie!

I love playing games like two world, witcher 2, fable 2&3, assasins creed, oblivion etc. Looking forward to playing Skyrim, but putting off buying it cos I have too much on at the mo and can't afford the time lol. Also a huge Sims 3 fan, which I still play from time to time.

Love Kinect games on Xbox, especially Dance Central(s) - just as long as no one ever sees me lol. Even better when I get achievement points for burning calories!
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Tough choice. Zelda used to be my favourite.. but with Skyward Sword (although a great story) the controls really annoy me after a while. Though Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time will always be all time favourites. I got a wii and an xbox 360 and I'm really loving Xenoblade Chronicles and will start the Last Story soon. Also a great fan of Lost Oddysey, Assassin's Creed and the various lego games on 360.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    k well apparently I'm the only Kingdom Hearts/KH 2 fan...
    I also really liked Fable 2 and I'm kicking butt and taking names in Fable 3

I occasionally play Halo 3 - i used to play more than I do now, but it's the same freaking thing all the time.

I would like to play more RPG games but i am not a fan of "turn based" - i like action, but i havent found a lot of games that arent turn based, that are actually good...

We recently got the kinect and I think YSFE!2012 and Kinect adventures

Feel free to add (my husband and I): janerubix
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I love most of the Super mario, zelda, sonic, old school games, and Bioshock games.

I need some gamer friends on here. add me :)

The only game I am completely and utterly addicted to is a little game that is on the game section of Friend's Reunited, it is called "Bartender! - Calypso Capers" - dang, whoever invented that game has a lot to answer for I tell you!!!!

I am SO addicted to it, I even have it in my Favourites in Google, so that it takes me directly to the game itself without me having to go to Friend's Reunited first!!!!

I am lost......
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    my psn add me rovernio i love all rpg games and shooters dead island, skyrim, fallout, battlefield and cod
  • tinkagem
    tinkagem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i use the wii and ps2 (often the Atari too)
    I like playing Trauma Centre. I should have been a Surgeon