A ? for men

Options

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    HELL YA! Women are women - ALL WOMEN ARE SEXY!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous OP. I am pretty sure he means that you are sexy!

I am 50 pounds over weight too (well I was but I am still well overweight) and if a guy thinks that is sexy (and actually means it) than that would certainly make my day.

I am sure he means it! You are a beauty :flowerforyou:
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Beauty comes in all different shapes,sizes, and colors.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpSNhs8DyOdy9X2Y0Y5dDkNGp0SK7_0yMcy4FuxiaoHZoIPKh7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcDez0QOANvHBQZPOSKG4j2zgis3k3ZjQ0_CjFZBP5DJ_Scjl6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM2lLxJEzO2g4n8707tilwcurD9O-g6FfMqNdzj0Q0i1fSZD9k
    If I could look like these women, I wouldn't have a need to diet. lol Just listen to your man. He thinks you look sexy, than believe him! If you want to lose weight, do it for yourself. :)
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My fiance' says he thinks I am sexy now..But I know I am 50 pounds over what I should be and I think he is just being nice. I don't think there is any possible way that he could find me beautiful.. :( Could men really find a fat woman attractive? I am being for real! Thanks :)
    Since you are being for real, I will be aswell. Do I think your fiance' thinks your beautiful? Yes with out a doubt!! Would he find you more attractive if you lost 50 lbs.? I don't know him but odds are, yes! Do I think most men (including myself) think that you are beautiful? Yes, without a doubt!! Do I think most men (including myself) would find you even more attractive if you lost 50lbs? I can't speak for anyone else but myself but odd's are yes!
    But you need to be happy with how you look, that is the most important thing. If your happy great! If not make some changes.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I weighed 20 pounds less
    My fiance' says he thinks I am sexy now..But I know I am 50 pounds over what I should be and I think he is just being nice. I don't think there is any possible way that he could find me beautiful.. :( Could men really find a fat woman attractive? I am being for real! Thanks :)

Were you 50 lb less when you met him?

That's not that big of a deal. I have to be quite honest with my opinion here, which might ruffle some feathers. I think the TYPICAL male will always tell you that you look great the way you are, even if he doesn't necessarily think so. I mean, what would you do if he told you that he wasn't attracted to you? He doesn't want that *kitten* storm. He LOVES you, which is why the way you look is not tremendously important to him, but he would probably prefer you to be 50 lbs lighter (I'm only using that number because you used it - from your pictures, there is no way you should be losing 50 lbs).

My feathers aren't ruffled, as I don't have feathers! However, I disagree with your opinion. There is no more a TYPICAL male, then there is a TYPICAL female. That may be your experience, but it certainly isn't mine, and I really hope its not most peoples. He is not saying he loves her to avoid anything, he's saying it because he SIMPLY loves her. No more, no less.

With any luck at all, we all meet someone whom we can say "I love you" to unconditionally and with no reservation or ulterior motivation.

Good on you, because I just presented this scenario to my hubby and he agreed with you! Hee hee - I guess my original response speaks to my insecurities!
  • Hootowlhollow
    Options
    Honestly, Sexy, love, attractiveness, infatuation for me come with the connection I have with my wife. It doesn't matter to me if she gains or loses weight. I love her for who she is. not what she is outside. I think for most guys it is very cut and dried. all in or all out.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    In general I find it's women who are more obsessed with this than the men are. They hold themselves at such a high standard of appearance that it bleeds over to who they pick in a mate as well. I know a lot of guys who aren't concerned as much with it. Granted there's a difference between being overweight, and being obese.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

First of all, you are 50 pounds over according to who? or what?

If I were to come close to the "optimum" weight according to my doctor's chart, I would have to lose a limb or donate some organs or something.

Second, if that is you in your avatar, you don't have fifty pounds to lose.

Yeah, you're husband (fiance') is not lying.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Honestly, Sexy, love, attractiveness, infatuation for me come with the connection I have with my wife. It doesn't matter to me if she gains or loses weight. I love her for who she is. not what she is outside. I think for most guys it is very cut and dried. all in or all out.

Love it!:) To OP, if he says he thinks you are....he means it. :)
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This is one that always makes me wonder. I honestly think I am a great catch. However, I often think that there is no way anyone could really love a big girl. In the end. I know it should be about so much more than weight but, it is not always the case.

My thoughts are this....if you cannot love me and want me at my current weight, you certainly do not deserve me after i have lost it.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yes. there are those who prefer larger women. he might also really think you are beautiful. women see themselves very differently that how men do. I've been told I'm "perfect" but I know I still have about 20 pounds to lose. even a doctor would say I could lose about 10 more and be better... still got that post preg pouch under my belly button... :P
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Also if he is just being nice be thankful that you found a nice guy.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I was attracted to my wife the day I set my eyes on her, and have ALWAYS found her sexy and hot. She has lost 65 lbs, and I still find her sexy and hot. Sexy and hotness are states of mind. The nice thing, however, is that as she loses weight, SHE is finally starting to believe that she is sexy and hot.

Bottom line - your guy is telling the truth, and he is a keeper. Run with it!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

If u want the real answer I am happy to give it, but since im on my 3rd warning from the MODS ask in PM
  • jcameron731
    Options
    This is one that always makes me wonder. I honestly think I am a great catch. However, I often think that there is no way anyone could really love a big girl. In the end. I know it should be about so much more than weight but, it is not always the case.

My thoughts are this....if you cannot love me and want me at my current weight, you certainly do not deserve me after i have lost it.

It is awesome that you feel that way....:)
  • Frock_Tart
    Options
    Its not the weight he finds attractive, it you!!

I have been all sizes and my husband has found me attractive through them all.

Your partner doesnt see what you see in the mirror, he sees someone he loves.

Its so different for guys!

I've had the same thoughts about my husband and it used to drive me insane until I listened to what he had been trying to tell me for years...Hes attracted to how I am, who I am and most of my how I act. So in saying that I found that as soon as I started to find myself attractive I could see me the way he does...

I'm not sure if I'm making much sence, hope I helped at least. :)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    even at my highest (312) my husband still told me all the time i am beautiful
    and acts like a teenager around me - in the store, he is always sneaking free feels , at home, he seems to think certain body parts of mine are his to play with at his leisure .. of course idc .. its funny ( he is 42 and acts like he is 16)

he also prefers me to walk around naked (which i am fine with that too)

he also likes the naked barber ( i get naked and cut his hair, he loves it)

so ya i would say my husband is attracted to me
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I was attracted to my wife the day I set my eyes on her, and have ALWAYS found her sexy and hot. She has lost 65 lbs, and I still find her sexy and hot. Sexy and hotness are states of mind. The nice thing, however, is that as she loses weight, SHE is finally starting to believe that she is sexy and hot.

Bottom line - your guy is telling the truth, and he is a keeper. Run with it!

This is an awesome post! :-)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yep we like em all colors, shapes and sizes. Sexiness is not all physical appearance. Lots of large sexy woman out there. He is not lying to you.

This!
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    :heart: IT!
    A definite yes. No question.

"Ah, you gonna take me home tonight
    Ah, down beside that red firelight
    Are you gonna let it all hang out
    Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round

Hey, I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad
    But I knew life before I left my nursery
    Left alone with big fat fannys, she was such a naughty nanny