Options

Replies

• korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. From the picture it doesn't look like that would be an issue. But definately you need to be confident in what you wear. You will look awesome in ALL of them!!
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like dress #1 or the dress you have on in your profile picture :]
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I like # 2. But if you MUST wear the boots, I think they go best with #3 :) Have fun!!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in dress 3!
    I love the colour of # 2 too but something about the ruffles makes me choose #3 over it.
  • tpheasant
    Options
    wow. tough call between #1 and #3. 1 is dresser but 3 is cuter, so it depends on the look you want to carry out. Have fun!
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    Love the boots and think they will look great with dress number 1, I think dress #1 looks great on u
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    #3 would be way too cute with cowboy boots.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great in all of them. #1 is my favorie. Have a great time:flowerforyou:
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Girl I was born and raised in Ft Worth, Texas so yes we wear boots with everything!! Even in 115 degree weather. LOL I think I like #2 the best, fun, colorful, and flattering. Add in some earrings and a bracelet to draw in the color from the boots. Then, I like #3. with that one add in some color, corral or turqoise, and you are good to go! Have fun, and you look great!
  • SkinnyFranchini
    Options
    The first one
  • eemielwy
    eemielwy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Another country girl with a vote for the frilly little black strapless in #3 and the boots!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    This guy's choice.... #3
  • hsmamaof7
    Options
    dress #1
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of the first one. The strapless one looks great on you (Dress 3)
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    Holy smokes! You don't look fat at all! You look great. :) Back to the question, I like the orange dress! You look gorgeous and happy in it. :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Tough choice....you look amazing in ALL 3!!
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    I like Number 2 the best, but with your boots number 3 works best. Have Fun, Get up there on that stage and strut your new self!! Be proud, Be sexy, Be yourself!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Dress #1

The other two are too frilly and busy ... will detract from your overall look and loveliness.

IMHO

Nice boots :-)

This! I think 1 woudl look best with boots. Defin. not the orange one..with the boots that is. :flowerforyou:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    the ruffles kinda make you look like you're wearing a lei and minimize your bust- don't like it. I like the first one best- very flattering on you!

My exact thought! And the third one seems kind of bleh. It's not doing much for you, either.