• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

and the boots are SUPER cute!!

Love it!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I like #1, but I think #3 would be super cute with the cowboy boots since it looks to be about knee length.

Whichever you decide, rock it!!! :glasses:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like all 3 dresses but since you're wearing boots, I choose dress # 3
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Definitely the first one!

Of course, you look good in all of them, so whichever one you choose will work great.

Cheers!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Love dress #2. The color is beautiful on you!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    In order of my favourites on your:

#1, #3, #2.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You will look great in all three, but my vote is #1 or #3!
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You didn't mention where you are going...this is my field, so let me tell you, #2 is THE look this Spring. Don't apologize for not having your make-up on - you are beautiful and need to know how beautiful you are with no make-up. My first choice is #1 (it accentuates the weight loss the most...and looks like you can move comfortably and not be fidgeting). I would not go strapless, because you might feel self conscious and you want to project self confidence which is also very beautiful. #2, as I said is THE look...you will need extra make-up with it because that color tends to lose a little of your features. So bring them out with the make- up. Be sure to accessorize and you don't need to do that as much with #1 since you have the jeweled neckline. So I say #1, then #2, then #3...above all else, have a fabulous time!! Let us know how it goes!!:flowerforyou:
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    I'm another Texas girl and I say #3 with the boots. I really like the color of #2 but not a big fan of the ruffles. I think #1 is really pretty but I think it might be too dressy for the boots. I would wear #1 dress with heels. You look good in all of them so go out and have a BLAST!!!

***Also, LOVE the boots :)
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    #3!!! I love it!!! (:
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    #3 with those boots, love. Side note: I love that coral color on you. Fab!!!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in all three, but my slight preference order is 2 -> 1 -> 3. No matter what you choose, you're going to look great!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Well,

Dress 1 - I would've said go with this one because it's nice and a bit elegant but it wouldn't suit the boots so maybe not.

Dress 2 - This adds a more lively, bright look but will not be slimming.

Dress 3 - This probably suits the boots the most as it is casual but cute.

Overall, it's really up to what you feel comfortable in. I've given my analysis so now it depends on what look you want to achieve. Good luck!
  • happypath101
    Options
    My vote: Somewhere dark - go with #2 (LOVE IT!). Somewhere not so dark - go with #1. (Unless, it's daytime. And, being Canadian and not Texan, I cannot condone rhinestones in daylight. LOL!) <wink> :O)
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 and I LOVE the boots!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I like Dress #1
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I like # 2, very good color on you! Have fun!