Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    5 foot and another 20lbs to go SO happy that P90X and Shakeology is making this transition easy!

I have p90x,too scared to try... is it as brutal as everyone says?!

I don't know, but I DO know that Jillian's latest Shed and Shred video is pretty hard, and Bob Harper is INSANE. I do those videos, and my brother-in-law is going to record his P90X videos for me...I'm scared but excited to try it out!

Never heard of Shakeology...I'm going to have to look that one up.

I have p90x, and I just didn't really like it. I got bored. I just bought Shed and Shred yesterday, and I have to say, I was surprised at how difficult I found it.
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 4"10. My mini goal is to be at or around 148lbs by the end of May. My main goal is 100-110lbs and once I get to that I might change it to 95-100lbs.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I am right there with you. I am 32 y/o and I started at 168 about 25 days ago and currently 158. I am only 5'1" barely and need to be under 130 or possibly lower. I have also had two kids and it shows. My youngest is 6 and it's time to get into shape and get healthy. Add me if you like.

I'm 5'4... started off 213, currently 176ish
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet even. I currently weigh 124 lbs. I would like to be between 115-120.
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'4"... currently 143 lbs and will be ECSTATIC when I see that beautiful 125 on the scale again (it's been a year! :sad: )
  • Jesmanzie
    Options
    I am 5'3"...currently 176. My short term goal is 150. but long term is 130. I have struggled since I was a teen with my weight...and now 3 kids later and LOTS of years and I'm still struggling. Hopefully MFP will help me some.
    Praying for you all!
  • mona169
    mona169 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5 2". I now weigh 132...My goal is to get to 115. (since I gave birth to my girl 10 months ago!!). I was 100 lbs before getting pregnant, that too without any diets or exercise!
  • mandyP79
    Options
    I would also love to know if the 1200 calorie is accurate. It seems like I am struggling to loose weight at 1200 cal. The last time I lost weight was last year (before my 3rd pregnancy) and I ate probally under 1000 and lost close to 30lbs in 2 1/2 months or less.
  • mandyP79
    Options
    I would also love to know if the 1200 calorie is accurate. It seems like I am struggling to loose weight at 1200 cal. The last time I lost weight was last year (before my 3rd pregnancy) and I ate probally under 1000 and lost close to 30lbs in 2 1/2 months or less.
    Or is it just a plateu that I have hit? I don't want to starve myself. I want to loose weight the healthy way and not so fast that it will all come back. I am so confused. Oh and the first time I lost weight I was also taking green tea vitamins and acai berry vitamins. Maybe that had alot to do with the weight loss then?
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    5 foot and another 20lbs to go SO happy that P90X and Shakeology is making this transition easy!

I have p90x,too scared to try... is it as brutal as everyone says?!

I don't know, but I DO know that Jillian's latest Shed and Shred video is pretty hard, and Bob Harper is INSANE. I do those videos, and my brother-in-law is going to record his P90X videos for me...I'm scared but excited to try it out!

Never heard of Shakeology...I'm going to have to look that one up.

I have p90x, and I just didn't really like it. I got bored. I just bought Shed and Shred yesterday, and I have to say, I was surprised at how difficult I found it.

I love Shed and Shred! Seriously! My HR monitor says I burn a good 450 calories, it's fun and different and leaves me pretty sore if I concentrate on my muscles correctly.

Interested in selling your P90X?

Have you tried Bob Harper? I've tried one of his and have another I haven't tried yet.
  • msbrenduh
    msbrenduh Posts: 10
    Options
    This is embarrassing but I need to do it.

I am 5'1"
    My current weight is 245 lbs
    My goal weight is 160 lbs

I'm trying to lose 85 lbs :(

Don't be embarrassed. It took me a long time to work up the courage to share (which I just did yesterday/today as you will see). One of the things I like about this site is that no one will laugh or make fun of you. At least not from what I've seen so far. It's been drilled in to me that I'm fat and ugly so it takes a lot for me to share.

Thank you so much for the supportive words. The reality of it all just hit me hard this week and it's def time to do something about it.
  • msbrenduh
    msbrenduh Posts: 10
    Options
    This is embarrassing but I need to do it.

I am 5'1"
    My current weight is 245 lbs
    My goal weight is 160 lbs

I'm trying to lose 85 lbs :(

Good for you! On this thread, it may feel a little embarrassing, but whatever :-P Way to put it out there!

Thank you :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't dare to say it after the anorexia debacle last night, but I will, haha. I'm 5'3'' (actually about 5'2 3/4''), and I'm 104. I suppose I'm in maintenance mode, but I would like to gain some muscle, so I guess I'm looking to gain weight. Good weight. My highest was about 187-190.

This was my thoughts.
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 currently at 130. Would love to get back to 110 or 100.
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    I am 5'3"..currently weighing 146 lbs...want to be 112 lbs (pre-preggers weight)

Feel free to add me ! :love:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is to be between 110 - 115lbs. That's where I was 2 summers ago and even at that weight I still felt like I could lose more. :)
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'0 was 178 and 139 right now goal is 110 feel free to add me
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    5 foot! I embarked on this journey because I hit 150. I'm now 125:drinker:
  • BeeOlive
    BeeOlive Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'1 1/4. I want to weigh around 120-125.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    5' 1, goal is 125 lbs (possibly more, but this will take awhile and I don't want to get discouraged).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!