Options

Replies

• HealthyHappy120
    Options
    the first one and such cute boots!!!
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I think #1 would be the best. #3 is super cute with cowboy boots but I think you will be fidgeting all night yanking it up. #2 is cute but I think you will be more self-conscience since you already mentioned feeling so in that dress. at first I thought #1 was too fancy for boots like some others mentioned--but then I changed my mind because the jewels actually look like bandoleers which I think is kinda cute and compliments the boots.
  • lisahale
    lisahale Posts: 56
    Options
    I love my boots too girl! My opinion is dress #2 with the boots!!!
  • boodlelibra
    boodlelibra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    With the boots I say 3,2,1. Love all 3 dresses and you look great!! #1 is a little dressy for boots.
  • k80mac
    k80mac Posts: 63 Member
    Options
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    #1 definitely
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    For everyone that asked, I am going to a bar and it will be dark and dancing. So far I think #1 and #3 have to most votes. Keep them coming! I appreciate every comment more than you know!! #1 doesn't have rhinestones it is a chain but still shiny!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I like dress #1 but not with the boots. Love the color on #2 but that ruffle thing around the neck, don't like. So I'd say #3 if you plan to wear the boots with it.
  • determined136
    Options
    #2 with the boots but #1 makes you look AMAZING!!!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    #1 in my opinion....I think it looks the bestest:)
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I like #1 on you the best, but #3 goes with the cowboy boots the best. The neckline on #2 isn't as flattering on you. You look fabulous! Congrats!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Definitely #1, that's why you put if first you already knew :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you are going, but I think #1 is the most flattering on you.
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    #1 definitely! Looks great on you :) I'm from Jersey and I'm such a city girl but I STILL wear boots with everything! lol
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im definitely voting for dress #2!!! i love the color and what how the ruffles accent the dress!

and p.s. you shouldn't feel down about yourself,you look amazing in all three!! :)

have fun where ever you are going!!
  • considermac
    Options
    I like #2. Colorful and bright.
  • Ckiers
    Ckiers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ilike dress #1 the best but if you are wearing the boots then dress #3
  • msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    # 1
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Number 2 the orangey one. It looks very nice with your skin tones, and complements you blond hair.