I cried in the gym locker room today! (NSV)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :)
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awwweee that makes me tear up for you! That's AWESOME! Congratulations!!
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love this. WAY TO GO! :) I literally pat myself on the back when I think about how long I've stuck with this (only 3 weeks now but this is the longest I have remained committed to something!) I'm sure once my clothes start feeling baggy I will have a moment like this too :) Thanks for your story. :)

Heather
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done :-)
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    that is indeed a great feeling!! congratulations on the loss. and keep up the great work :):drinker:
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    congrats, I totally understand what you went through one of those cries that you can't stop due to the fact that you are so happy you kept going.

WTG keep it up
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    That is soooo powerful!!!
  • LauraAshley95
    LauraAshley95 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait until I can say that for myself, but I'm glad you can. (:
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    great accomplishment--thank you for sharing
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! and many many more days like this!

Thank you all. :)

And you're right, this is a day that I know I'll remember. It always seems like it's the days that I don't want to 'show up' that something amazing ends up happening that makes me glad I made the effort. :)

If you're not already, BLOG this as well- to go back to & remind yourself of ALL the NSV's you're seeing....
    times when discouragement tries to rear its ugly head, you need these tools to go back to.
  • HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and so motivational to keep going. {{{HUGS}}}
  • jefflturn
    jefflturn Posts: 41
    Options
    Success stories are great on Fridays" congrats!
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    You have reason to get emotional! You are awesome! sounds like it's time to get rid on those jeans and shirt and buy some new smaller ones! Keep up the great work!
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your NSV with us!
  • impossibianca
    Options
    That's so touching. <3 Congratulations hun!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS I ALMOST CRIED READING IT!!!!!!!!!
  • JEGarrett
    JEGarrett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome post, good for you!!! I'm sure it feels great to feel like you have control over YOU :) Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!