Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite "cheat" food.

What is your favorite cheat food like you crave and find it hard to resist and isn't so good for you?
I crave nachos and ice cream ALL the time!

Replies

• caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    brownies :) it seems that if they are around me I can't say no. No matter how hard I try :(
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Waffles with lots of syrup. The only time I ever feel like eating a breakfast! :laugh:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    :heart: anything chocolate
    chocolate ice cream, cheesecake...chocolate peanut butter cup chocolate...white chocolate bars...chocolate is the best
    did_you_say_Chocolate__by_MegansAmazingArt.jpg
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    almost every day i cheat with sugary and salty sauces! teriyaki sauce, barbecue sauce... they just taste too good on everything to sacrifice :cry:
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Hot wings. I allow myself to eat junk every Saturday. I've been craving wings for about 3 weeks and just let myself have them for lunch. Going to need to go for a ridiculously good workout in order to have any calories available for dinner, but they were soooo worth it. :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    For me it's the salty things like chips and stuff.
    I can resist chocolate :x
    I just can't resist my salty foods -__-
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    chicken wings I havent had them for about a year but Im gonna get me some soon :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Donuts.

Haven't had one, not even a "hole" in over 4 months and I intend to stay away from them.

That's my plan.
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    boneless HOT WINGS & chinese take-out mmmmmmmmmmm love em! I rewarded myself with buffalo wild wings last night since I've managed to get my food intake under control in just a week of tracking food again... but then I stepped on the scale this morning and was up 2 lbs over yesterday and kind of felt guilty for treating myself... but it is acting as an extra motivational thing for me, I want to eat wings and chinese food, so I need to work out more so I can eat more calories cuz my dinner last night was pretty much my entire calorie limit for the day... luckily I was good for breakfast and lunch and worked out afterwards so even after splurging I was only about 200 calories over my goal for the day... which I think was pretty good all things considered =)
  • Pizza and Beer. I still squeeze it in once in a while in moderation and stay under my cal limit. Usually involves an hour on the treadmill sometime in the day to build up a big buffer.
  • thettwer
    thettwer Posts: 1
    I love cheese. I crave it and don't know why.:heart:
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Anything that says Ben and Jerrys on it.
  • kungfuflyer
    kungfuflyer Posts: 29 Member
    buffets
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    TCBY; i have it when my macros can afford it.
  • enaves1986
    enaves1986 Posts: 46 Member
    My cheat food is Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream. I know I shouldn't but it so good.
  • I feel your pain, I can't resist salty crunchy food either! what's even worse i'm starting to eat sweats :( what's up with that??????
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    McDonalds Sausage Biscuit with Egg....510 calories stops me :)
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Sugary cereals :(
  • Chocolate, I crave it all the time. It sucks but I need to learn to eat it in moderation.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    I don't have any "cheat foods or cheat days" I eat what I want in moderation. :)