What are you having for breakfast this morning??

Options
12346»

Replies

• sisdunbar
    sisdunbar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The Dukan Diet pancake with sliced banana and maple syrup. Yum!

Dukan Pancake: 13g protein
    3 tbsp oat bran
    1 egg
    2 tbsp of fat free natural fromage frais

Easiest pancake ever..nice with a slice of crumbed ham too.
  • stefmomme25
    stefmomme25 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough larabar and pineapple Chobani yogurt.
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Aunt Jemima oatmeal pancakes and Hillshire Farm beef sausage. (burp)
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    I ate a chicken and kale omelette. Mmmm delish!
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    Maple walnut oat mix with hemphearts,flax seed,chia seed,and chocolate soy milk :D so much protein and fiber!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I usually have oatmeal (porridge) made with milk, a honey and oat cereal bar and a cup of tea with milk.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I had whole wheat pancakes (eating right brand) with apple chunks in them. Makes it sweet enough that there's no need for syrup.
  • fitspo124
    fitspo124 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs, yogurt and almonds / a fruit. I try to mix things up but this is my go-to breakfast.
  • JennyVirginia
    Options
    I found these off of pinterest and they were so yummy. You could probably put blueberries in them! They are gluten & carb free!!

For four 6-inch pancakes

Ingredients:

2 oz cream cheese
    2 eggs
    1 packet stevia sweetener
    1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)

Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth. Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle. Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or pam spray. Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries. A surprisingly satisfying substitute for the real thing. Tastes like skinny fried cheesecakes! Even if you aren't watching your carbs these are a delicious departure from the traditional doughy stack of pancakes. And you won't have the sleepy feeling that usually comes afterwards!

Here's the link to the blog it came from :)
    http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012/01/cream-cheese-pancakes.html
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i love breakfast food so thanks to all for giving me ideas (:
    and all of these pancake recipes are fantastic! thanks so much!
  • kelseyschick
    kelseyschick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    two meals a day doesn't sound very healthy.... do you eat anything in between?
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had a bagel thin + half an avocado + 2 slices of bacon = delicious breakfast sandwich that keeps you full for a ridiculous amount of time.
  • alphatau
    alphatau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Advocare's Mandarin orange flavored spark mixed with their Citrus Fiber Drink followed by Advocare's Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake!