12 Months 170lbs lost with Photos! What A Year!!

Options

Replies

• chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    So I've been promising this to my friends on my feed, and since today after my run I finally saw my goal weight of 190lbs on the scale, I decided it was time to post some before and after photos!

When I first started I was incredibly out of shape. 360 pounds, with no exercise and what felt at most times as no hope of ever improving. The one day I started walking. First two miles a day, then I started watching my calorie count with MFP. I consistently increased my exercise as my body adapted. To the point that I now strength train three times a week, run about 14 miles per week, and use the exercise bike at the gym for an hour a week.

Thank you My Fitness Pal, and all of my super supportive and inspiring friends!! All of your losses and your perseverance have helped to inspire me to achieve what I have... so far!

So here is the before!
    P7190374.jpg

BrianDurand1.jpg

And as of this evening, here are the afters!
    2012-04-28_21-29-02_478.jpg

2012-04-28_21-29-13_309.jpg

2012-04-28_21-39-07_113.jpg

Need to brag on my wife a little too! She's lost 80 pounds throughout the past year along with me!
    2012-04-08_16-25-36_824.jpg

Amazing! Congrats to you and your wife.. a family that exercises together, stays together! You guys are big role models to your cutie pie there!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Thank you for posting! You are an inspiration and it's such a great feeling to know that we can achieve our goals! I love MFP! And all the wonderful friends I've made here - quite a great support group :)
  • cyndirose67
    cyndirose67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You two are as cute as can be! And how lucky your sweet little guy will be to have fit, fun parents!
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. It's hard to tell that you are even the same person. Thank-you for the inspiration. I have about 100 pounds left to lose. I am choosing to take it a little slower than you did, but it sure is nice to see someone at the end of this kind of journey, especially another tall guy.
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    AHHH-MAZING! Congrats to you and your wife!!!
    Off topic, but I have the same couch...lol!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    wow..awesome!
  • Kazzybear78
    Options
    You're an absolute inspiration. Congratulations!
  • ericasmith64
    ericasmith64 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger wow.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The slimmer you looks like you are the son of the fat you ..... well done to you and to your wife as well :drinker:
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am at the start of my weight loss journey so this is a real inspiration. Thank you for sharing this :)
  • twinkle77toes
    Options
    Brilliant! well done!!! - too many people find all the excuses under the sun not to lose weight - but your achievement is remarkable. It means you'll be around longer for your son and are a great role model to him.
    Well done!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a different person. That is truly amazing. Well done. x
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! And you have a beautiful looking family. Congrats on all your success!
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is just absolutely amazing!!! What an inspiration you are. Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration..well done, you look amazing :)
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My word - what a huge difference... you look like great! Well done you x
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! Really inspiring and looks like you're both fab role-models for Le Offspring as well!!!!! Keep up the great work, both of you!
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    Like my parents ALWAYS drilled in my head....Hard work and dedication pays off!...Way to go...What an accomplishment...:happy:
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    great to see a success story like yours a great inspiration to us all

Well Done :happy:
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! YOU MADE MY MOUTH drop open! You have done such an amazing transformation. Congrats! Hard work sure paid off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!