The Big Guys 6'3" and up!

Options

Replies

• MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    192cm (just over 6'3"), currently 112kg (250) down from 140kg (300) at the end of last year.

I'm really getting in to the lifting and would not mind having some other serious gym people to compare notes with.
  • Jerrih45
    Jerrih45 Posts: 10
    Options
    Great post for us tall women to lurk in :happy:

:bigsmile: That's what I was just thinkin'..... this 6'2" gal is enjoying this post!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    6'3" master race reporting in.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Tall=Sexy. Give'er boys.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am 6'5" and my max weight was 380 and I have been working on it for a couple years now during bursts of motivation and periods of maintenance. My first goal is to reach the 100lb loss mark which is very close! Then to get down to 250 and see how I look and feel and then possibly down to 230 for the final goal.

Amazing loss!! Way to go!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

So true...love big tall guys :)
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    had to check out the big guys :) much love to ya all and good luck!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great post for us tall women to lurk in :happy:

My thoughts exactly!
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hola brothers!

6'4... Start weight of 330, currently 249... ran my first 5k last week! Wooo! :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Another 6'3 man in da house!! Started here March of last year weighing 665lbs:blushing: Been taking names & kicking *kitten*!! Now I'm down to 374lbs in just a little over a year.:noway: Nice to see success with my fellow big men:drinker:
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    **** man! Nice! Keep it up!
  • lesleyls
    lesleyls Posts: 24
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Agree!
  • apazoki
    apazoki Posts: 6
    Options
    hahaha *guilty*
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    how can I NOT respond to this thread! Looking good fellas
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options

LOL.. yes yes, carry on men..
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options

mmmm talll
  • derek2680
    derek2680 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, the ways it is sounding big and tall is the new in. Maybe we should set up a singles mixer haha. I'm out in Vegas if anyone is on board!! J/K
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3". I'm ready to pump and lean! Let's rock it out.
  • tiffanic83
    Options
    Never been to Vegas LOL... jk. Good job though guys! I am just starting. And yes lots of us women love the big thick men! They give great hugs.
  • jeepdude56
    jeepdude56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I have many "head banging" brethren out there. Seriously, I've spent my life smacking my head on door frames (6'-4" here) ... I'm gonna look like a golf ball if I ever go bald. Topped the scale at 291. Been using MFP since Jan 2012 with a starting weight of 277, down to 252 and hovering (my own fault ... stopped logging the food). Goal of 235 for now. Let's go guys - time to DUMP the PLUMP ! And ADD away, support will get us where we want to be.