Replies

• Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Yup. I sure would.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I know this thread has slowed down, but I said I would post here and I'm gonna do it! I'm 57 years old. Does this look like a granny to you?
    BlueDress.jpg

HOT HOT HOT!
    Feeling the loooove!!!! :smooched:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Yup. I sure would.

You really should! :smokin:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I do in fact wear mini skirts. Not so short they barely cover my cat but short.

I personally don't care what others think of this...I feel hot wearing them.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I do in fact wear mini skirts. Not so short they barely cover my cat but short.

I personally don't care what others think of this...I feel hot wearing them.

Which is what you are!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I know this thread has slowed down, but I said I would post here and I'm gonna do it! I'm 57 years old. Does this look like a granny to you?
    BlueDress.jpg

Certainly not what I picture when I think of the term granny. Way to rock that mini :bigsmile:
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    BlueDress.jpg

Certainly not what I picture when I think of the term granny. Way to rock that mini :bigsmile:
    Muah! :smooched:
  • chubbiechicken
    Options
    age is a matter of the mind !!! if you don't mind, it does not matter !!!
  • MelissaZumbaLuv
    MelissaZumbaLuv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    For sure! Plenty of 35+ women have the legs and confidence to pull it off :)
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    BlueDress.jpg

Deirdre you are blowin' up this board...YOU ROCK !!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Um, yeah. I'm wearing a black lace mini dress in one of the pictures on my profile. It looks good on me too.
    5650072_3134.jpg
    edited to explain that I'm wearing leg warmers (was winter) so that's why my legs look weird.
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    BlueDress.jpg

Deirdre you are blowin' up this board...YOU ROCK !!!!

Well, you KNOW I love you! :heart:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Two weeks shy of my 40th birthday. Not afraid of minis.

mini.jpg
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am 36 turning 37 in 1.5 months and I think I can still rock a mini!

UFCNightOutfit.jpg
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I think to a certain degree its okay... there is nothing more sad than a person that cant age gracefully...at the same time you can do it tastefully without looking like you are trying to be 16 still ;)