Replies

• SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    A little bit is sexy.
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I would have said I didn't like chest hair. The big joke amoung my friends was that I was going to have to end up with a swimmer because I was so against body hair. That being said, life is funny...and I've been happily married to the hairiest guy I have ever met for 10 years now! lol And yes...I find him very attractive! Let's face it...if something like that (either way) is going to be a deal-breaker...you're not ready to be in a grown-up relationship!
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Chest hair! Don't like those over waxed ultra tanned bodies (no offence to those that have them!) but to me a man should be natural...unless your a werewolf then maybe a bit of waxing :tongue:
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I have a question, and please be honest. How do you feel about men with chest hair? At work, one female co-worker told me she loved the feel of it on her cheek, while another said she stopped sleeping with bears once she turned nine. So now I turn to MFP for the real story. What do you think: Hair or no hair?

I am very recently seeing a guy with chest hair. If it develops into something further I will ask him to get rid of it. Not a fan. If I have to stay groomed so should he, IMHO.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I like it :-)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I was never a fan of hairy guys, but my boyfriend now has a lot of chest hair. In the time that I've been with him I've grown to find it very sexy :wink:
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I love the chest hair on my fiance. He had to get it shaved for a tattoo once, I was so glad when it grew back!!!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I would have said I didn't like chest hair. The big joke amoung my friends was that I was going to have to end up with a swimmer because I was so against body hair. That being said, life is funny...and I've been happily married to the hairiest guy I have ever met for 10 years now! lol And yes...I find him very attractive! Let's face it...if something like that (either way) is going to be a deal-breaker...you're not ready to be in a grown-up relationship!

^My thoughts exactly! :D
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I like both. Really depends on the total package. I dislike however, very hairy men especially on the back.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Chest hair = absolutely love it!
    Back hair = no freakin' way!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My husband is a wooly bear.... we trim the hair backeverywhere, but leave it nicley manicured on his chest.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I find chest hair to be sexy :wink:

9821387.png
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to know I am with a man - its also feels nice when you rest your face on the chest. I like hairy bellys too. As long as a guy stays clean its all good :) Shoulder and top arm hair and back hair is a bit off putting though for me.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

you let yours grow out.
    i'll let mine grow out.
    even steven.

challenge-accepted.jpg

IM ALL IN!!
    say hello to my furry coconuts!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I do NOT like chest or back hair at all!!!
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I like it naturally bare. Not attracted to very hairy people.

On the other hand, I don't like it shaved or waxed either, it grows in so prickly.

^THIS!!!!!!!!

I can deal with a little on the chest....... but when the back is hairy I really have a hard time with it.

*edit* : This being said, I would imagine that if I *loved* the person, I would not mind so much....... but there will be no one night stands with Bigfoot.

SNAP!!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It's all good. *shrug* Either way is fine.

Edit: Oh jeez, please keep it clean though. For goodness sake. o_O
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy. Seeing an pretty guy and then seeing he's got a wool rug under his shirt kinda freaks me out. But if he's a burly manly guy, then yeah, I expect a little fur.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    my husband has a lil bit of hair and its perfect ( i like playing with it)

all ladies will have their own opinions
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    A little chest hair is fine. NO back hair!