Replies

• ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try this.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    ok..so..I can't stop thinking about the microwave scrambled egg I sometimes make in the morning....except with some cocoa and sugar in there lol....but I want to try it!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • esselltee1156
    esselltee1156 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't say...cake...really. more like a little (very little) chocolate souffle, but more dense. nothing a little dab of sf ff cool whip cant fix!
  • bethmac_va
    bethmac_va Posts: 65
    Options
    So I tried this tonight. The texture was PERFECT! The taste was AWFUL! LOL! Ok, I'm not a sweets person, I rarely use sugar, and never use artificial sweetener. I do have a weakness for chocolate. I'm going to make this again, but next time I will cut that splenda in half, if not more.

What I am wondering is, if I cut the splenda in half, could I double the cocoa powder and get this same texture? I know it would add 10 more calories, but this sweet is puckering my lips!

:tongue:
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • arneyfive
    arneyfive Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, cake :-) Bump!
  • bethmac_va
    bethmac_va Posts: 65
    Options
    Is it only me but the size of the cake is really teeny! Even if all the batter is in one mug, it's still really tiny and I made it exactly the way it is descrbed above except without the vanilla extract as I did not have any.

Curious to know how others did on this.

I'm sure it depends on the shape of the mug. Mine were 1-1 1/2 inches high and 2 inches across. Just the perfect size. :happy:
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazingly awesome!!
  • jes_kuper
    jes_kuper Posts: 33
    Options
    bump!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    saving for later =)
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Is it only me but the size of the cake is really teeny! Even if all the batter is in one mug, it's still really tiny and I made it exactly the way it is descrbed above except without the vanilla extract as I did not have any.

Curious to know how others did on this.

I'm sure it depends on the shape of the mug. Mine were 1-1 1/2 inches high and 2 inches across. Just the perfect size. :happy:

Lol, I got that size too and it was tiny to me! Ha, ha, goes to show how different we all are!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    bump :drinker:
  • chrissyrn04
    chrissyrn04 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I tried this tonight. The texture was PERFECT! The taste was AWFUL! LOL! Ok, I'm not a sweets person, I rarely use sugar, and never use artificial sweetener. I do have a weakness for chocolate. I'm going to make this again, but next time I will cut that splenda in half, if not more.

What I am wondering is, if I cut the splenda in half, could I double the cocoa powder and get this same texture? I know it would add 10 more calories, but this sweet is puckering my lips!

:tongue:

At First I did double the cocoa powder but it was to bitter in chocolate taste for me. Try it though, you might like it better that way. I have a major sweet tooth and love the sweetness the Splenda gave me. I have been "tweaking" several recipes to make them more low calorie for me. The latest one is the granola bars. Yummy!
    2012-04-29135437.jpg
    2012-04-29151207.jpg
  • brendafnp
    brendafnp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This sounds interesting! I'll have to try it :)
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bllecroy
    bllecroy Posts: 31
    Options
    bump