• Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

HAHAHAH! Yes, this exactly.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I live all the way across the country from my family. After I lose 60 pounds I'm flying out there without telling my family and knocking on the door, excited to see the look of non recognition before they they realize it's me.
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    confidence
  • Plump2Pump
    Plump2Pump Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A life perhaps lol.
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have decided when I get to 168 (pre-pregnancy weight and 18 lbs from my goal weight) that I am going to get a short hair cut, dye my hair red, and get it straightened. We all know a nice make over can make you feel like a new person, so I am hoping that will give me that much more drive to finish this process!
  • BeMyBest2012
    BeMyBest2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have thrown away most of my clothes! I am buying a whole new wardrobe! I will no longer reward myself with food! I am also going to do a photo shoot! That's something I said I was going to do after I had my youngest daughter. I lost the weight, gained it back, and never did it! This time I will have permanent success. I am going to buy all the clothes and shoes my closet can handle! :laugh:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

THIS! HAHA

And go on a trip, somewhere! I haven't decided, but gonna rock a bikini! ;]
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My major reward ...i hope...

To be happy with myself and the way i look!

San :)
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    BOOBIES! After nursing 2 kids and losing all this weight, my boobs are nothing like they used to be. I'm planning on getting them next spring and I can't FREAKIN' WAIT!!!
    Me too!!!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I will get the tattoo I have been wanting for years but didnt have the confidence to pull off. Also to feel good taking my kids swimming at the local pool. Of course i will HAVE to get some new clothes too!
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh so, so many things. Laser hair removal, laser stretch mark removal, of course a new wardrobe including new sexy underwear. Get my hair done real cute. Definitely a trip somewhere. So excited!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe.. A new Haircut.. Possibly get my fringe straighened permanently.. plus i will FINALLY get confident enough to jump around with my friends when we go on our senior class trip!! :):) and i will finally be thin enough to exchange clothes with my BFF!!
  • KatrinaGrace1
    KatrinaGrace1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SW: 141 (4/1/12)
    CW: 134 (4/23/12)
    UGW: 120 (Hopefully by 7/1/12)

My reward to myself is going to be a shopping spree of course, my new body will want new clothes! I'm starting to be more comfortable in tighter clothes so I need to get rid of my "fat" clothes that are all loose flowy tops and get some tight tops, low-rise jeans, crop tops and a new bikini of course! :)
  • nodramno
    nodramno Posts: 3
    Options
    :blushing: I have already started getting my new wardrobe from macy's it was fun. I lost 60 pounds now I need to tone up. I am going to continue to get more clothes for summer, spring and winter got alot for winter have been 60 pounds lighter for months. I am going to get highlights and low lights and I already have several sexy bathing suits. I am going to get more coach shoes have one pair, more high heels have one pair and a coach purse I got a guess watch and I need to get more shirts, skirts and dresses but it will take time to get. :flowerforyou: already getting hit on alot and it is fun :blushing: :love: :smooched: used to have a size DD and now alot smaller but i dont care about that used to have a butt as big as j low and kim kardasian it is gone now was wearing a size 14 now can wear a 2 or a 1/2 it is so fun to shop. need to tone legs, stomach and butt. now need motivation to get working out
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    a new wardrobe and probably a little surgery to lift the girls back into position. :smile:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Sooo many..

A new tattoo
    An entirely new wardrobe
    A burton jacket that is normally too small for my big butt
    Buy a lot of shorts and skirts
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Sooo many..

A new tattoo
    An entirely new wardrobe
    A burton jacket that is normally too small for my big butt
    Buy a lot of shorts and skirts

There's other things too that I wanted to mention, like fixing my boobs, taking a road trip, going down south, maybe backpacking through europe, letting people take pictures of me, getting my hair done, etc.
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    Run a 5K and a whole new wardrobe :D
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    probably will buy myself some nice clothes and not hide in baggy stuff all the time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!