Replies

• First mini goal and I'll get myself some hair extensions
    second mini goal new dress
    final goal, a gym membership

haha
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Being fit.

The materialistic me is going to buy myself another ridiculously expensive doll and then myself and the doll some lavish clothing.

Super Dollfie!!!! I wanted one soooo much but then I had kids :P
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    A life perhaps lol.

Loved that reply! :flowerforyou:
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    In answer to the question, I was thinking about this earlier and I have no idea :P After I lost 3 stone I got a brand new Singer sewing machine which i love <3

My wedding ring no longer fits and because of the style it can't be resized so maybe a new ring?

I do like the idea of making my own clothes but i think that losing another 74lb will be a reward in itself :D
  • puppy13
    puppy13 Posts: 9
    getting my back tattoo finished and my bike licence:tongue:
  • New clothes and get my legs fixed. Varicose veins.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    an itsy bitsty teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini... actually it won't be small but I want a yellow polka dot bikini.
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
    My hubby and I are going to start trying to make a baby when I reach my goal!

aww. :blushing: Good luck to you when you get there. :flowerforyou:

Thanks! We're super excited! Right now I'm only 10 lbs away from the goal baby makin' weight!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Brand new tailored suit
  • Valkyriewoman
    Valkyriewoman Posts: 120 Member
    Soaring and white water rafting trip!
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Hip tattoo!
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    if i had any extra cash it would probably be a new waredrobe and/or a new tattoo. but since i am very much broke a day off from the gym to bum around the house sounds fantastic to me lol
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

Gurl, you better start saving! Do you have any idea how much that costs?!?!?!!?

For me, losing 50 lbs was hella easier than coming up with 10,000 USD to spend on surgeries.

I do hope you can make *both* happen for you though.

my rewards are always in the form of massages for working out hard, tattoos because that *IS* my Punk ROck Book Job (my chest is soooooooooo much sexier with ink on it!), and clothes that look good on me.

But the real rewards are:
    I can do chin ups
    I can do circus arts
    I fear not a long run
    I can surf easier :)
  • KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Shopping, a new tattoo or two, maybe my bellybutton pierced and potentially skydiving!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    I'll probably just go buy some surfing outfit from Billabong and go hang out with the hippies. :)

you can hang out with me. I will teach you how to surf! No point just *looking* like a surfer when you can actually *BE* one!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Shopping spree to include booty shorts, fitted shirts, dresses and a bikini. I'll also need some more bras to hold these saggy boobs up until I can get them lifted.
  • Haven't really thought about it...

Just think I will enjoy knowing I achieved success :glasses: ; unless I decide to chop off all this mop of mine! The St. Bernard look gets pretty hot this time of year :laugh:
  • I'm bumping this for later! :-)
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    lots and lots of clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    I believe I posted here or a similar thread before, but I reached goal today. My reward was oreos lol
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/579575-today-i-hit-goal-doing-this-5-7-sedentary-female
    23tfp86.jpg

I didn't eat them through my entire weight loss journey. I just ate 1800 calories worth of them in a few hours. :drinker:

OMG I miss oreos. For me it's gonna be donuts. A whole freakin box of glazed donuts.
    However, before I go on my sugar rampage i'm gonna go get one of those sexy santa-hoe outfits from Fredricks of Hollywood and have a little mommy-daddy time with the hubby.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!