what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I started out in a size 22-24 now I'm in a 14 cant wait to get to a 10....
    I'm always looking for friends to continue on in my journey ...
    I have been a 14 for well over a year...
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" (and a half TYVM) medium/large frame and currently in a sz 12 (vanity sizing or 14 normal size) with an XL top.

I would be happy in an sz 8 with a Med or Lrg top.

I think some stores alter the sizes to make you feel better (vanity sizing). Like Old Navy - I can wear a 12 and they are loose. No way. There should be consistency in sizing. Don't try to make me feel better about my size so I will buy more. :(
  • johnpannell
    johnpannell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    28" waist (I'm just 5'2") and I want it BAD.
  • christinaroxz
    Options
    9/10 looks FABULOUS on me I must say.. now to get there.. :)
  • kellyhuble
    kellyhuble Posts: 15
    Options
    Right now I am a size 16 and a L or 1x in shirts. I want to be in a size 12 again. After that point, I don't care. I'll be a happy girl! :)
  • androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    28" waist is what I'm aiming for
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    4 or6 and I would be VERY happy

What is everyone using for exercise and diet
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd be fine with size 10, great with an 8
  • gemini0689
    gemini0689 Posts: 28
    Options
    Im 23 years old and i wear a size 14 since giving birth. before i got pregnant i was a size 8, id like to go back to that.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    this is a hard question for me right now as I started out in a tight size 16 jeans with a goal of getting into a size 8 of the same brand jeans and well I have done that already and I still have room to lose weight and build some lean mussle along with.

I have about 25-30pounds left to lose and they say 1 pant size for every 10pounds so I`m guessing I`ll end up around a size 4/6 wow thats seems so small to me and I`ve never ever thought that could be possible but now that I`m at the size 8 and comfy in them I`m starting to see that that size may be a relistic size for me.

May 1st 2011 I was 213pounds size 16 snug (seven for all mankind)
    May 1st 2012 I am 168.8pounds today and a very comfy size 8 (seven for all mankind) just weighed in this morning haven`t changed my ticker yet

I`m 5foot 5inches tall
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm a US14-16 (depending on brand) right now, and hoping to get down to a US10-12. This is almost entirely because way too many people are size 14-16 and I can never find clothes anywhere! But I always see some 10s and 12s in the things I want to buy.

I just want to be able to buy cute clothes.
  • tmp77
    tmp77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    4!!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Currently wear between an 8 or a 10 depending on the clothes, mostly 10's. I would like to wear mostly 8's and maybe some 6's as my goal, but would be happy to simply wear 8's most of the time.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Gone from a 48" waist to a 32" in pants, and from 5XL to L in shirts. That'll do me :)
  • scrappergirl333
    scrappergirl333 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was a size 6/8 depending on the brand. With my current weight loss I am at 4 and occassionally a 6. I still would like to lose 10-12 more pounds so I'm guessing that would put me at a 2. I was much heavier on top. I was wearing a l/xL top. I can wear a medium now and a just purchased a few tops that were smalls. These are misses sizes.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I don't care what size clothing I am, right now I fit anywhere from a 10 to a 14 depending on the clothing. I'm 186 now, I just wanna be 130-135
  • dandelleah03
    dandelleah03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a size 20 my senior year of high school. I am currently a 28. If I could get back to that size I would be happy. Which weight wise I would be around 200 or so. Right now I am 312. I have a long hard road to go.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I want to look so good naked I won't put on clothes of any size!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    2 in women's and 3 in juniors

I never thought I could be a 5, but I am now and I know once I get rid of these saddlebags I can get into that. :happy:
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18/20 womens now and a 1xl-2xl in shirts and I'd like to be an 8 in pants and a medium or large in shirts.