Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    glasses = best. accessory. ever.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Ive always been a sucker for the glasses look....damn!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing glasses since I was 11 years old. Thats almost 10 years.
    I tried contacts for a while, but my eyes decided to get weaker so I gave up on them.
    I usually get one pair every 18 months to 2 years because my eyes are deteriorating..
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    2012-04-17090309.jpg
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    Glasses since third grade. That was...well...enough years ago to say I'm used to wearing them :)

I went with contacts in 6th grade, but have stuck with glasses for the past few years, and contacts just for swimming or exercise.
  • thekacers
    thekacers Posts: 68
    Options
    There ya go :flowerforyou:

squinting...got it! Even with glasses it's work for me, maybe if they weren't sliding down my nose...

Lovely Laura!

ahaha I am always pushing my glasses back up to their rightful spot.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I love this thread. :D
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    163839_534115402045_75402746_31053457_5672310_n.jpg
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    <- Is a nerd with glasses. Again I don't think I am hot but I hate the idea of poking my finger in my eye to wear contacts lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing glasses since I was 11 years old. Thats almost 10 years.
    I tried contacts for a while, but my eyes decided to get weaker so I gave up on them.
    I usually get one pair every 18 months to 2 years because my eyes are deteriorating..
    An optometrist I used to work with suggested that nearsighted people take off their glasses for reading or any close up work. Just like farsighted people put glasses on for that. It will force your eyes to focus on close up things on their own and may slow the deterioration.

You are pretty young still, so your eyes may just be adjusting to hormone changes.
    Any hormone changes can effect your vision: puberty, ending puberty, pregnancy, illness, thyroid problems, menopause. We ladies get to run a hormonal gauntlet. Yay.

Anyway. Sorry to hijack the thread. :-) yay for lady nerds!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I'm a nerd. Wear glasses.... when it's not blindingly bright outside (then I wear contacts and sunglasses). Remind me to post a picture in this thread later... I'm wearing them today.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    2011-12-05174701-1.jpg

Not sure if this is even going to work...
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you guys make me REALLY like my glasses now. I have worn them since I was 6, and I'm almost 21 now. I have NEVER worn them consistently. I am one of those on-off people, but I do really need them to see (I.AM.BLIND) haha
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Yeah, add me to the group...which reminds me, it's time to make an eye appointment...:glasses:
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    Love mine!! 30+ years worth...
    683cfbf8.jpg
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Glasses with braids...two threads covered in one. ;)

Snapshot_20120421_383.jpg

Twinning = winning

Very nice!
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    me me me me me!!! possibly not so much with the hot, but definitely nerdy. totally. :D
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Glasses say a lot about a person. Mine for instance, tell you that I'm girly on the inside and if you look closely I'm not all there. :laugh:

photo.JPG
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT when my wife puts on her glasses. I already can't keep my hands off her, but when you puts on the glasses I go kind of nuts.

Must.... leave...... thread.............. now!

:attempts to pull self away..
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    But how do the ladies feel about guys that wear glasses. I have them but rarely wear them, I just like my contacts better.

If they're not barn door sized, they look good. A guy in glasses looks like he's in charge.

Yes. Glasses on men are hot.