Do you???

Options
12346»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    @ Yoovie. Sorry didn't mean to sound like I was yelling. I just feel so strongly about how we in North America are facing an uphill battle to be healthy. I've been learning so much in the last few months I want to shout it from the rooftops. Face it, over half of us, maybe me included, will lose weight then gain it all plus some back. I've never lost this much weight, so slowly in my life. The difference for me has been education. Perhaps I was an ignorant slut before, perhaps still am. :)

Doubly difficult for me is the fact that my husband who is very obese, wants to lose weight like he sees me doing, but hasn't fully commited to making it the result of life style change, not simply "gotta lose weight".

So, again sorry for ranting, yelling, etc.

Nah its cool. I have a hard time tracking EVERYTHING because ive just been doing thisfor so long, that I know what Im eating.

First I tracked it.
    Slowly It got memorized.
    Eventually it became what I consider to be fuel comprehension.

Just simply understanding what Im eating without HAVING to do the math.

Cause its a lifestyle, not an app ;)
  • shirsch52
    shirsch52 Posts: 19
    Options
    Whats the point of logging if you selectively leave things out because you "dont' want them to count against your calories"? Isn't that kind of defeating the point?

This
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    I'm guessing that anyone who says you don't have to log your vegetables eats very few of them.

Um, I ate a banana for breakfast, a crown of broccoli for lunch, a side salad for lunch, I had some celery, for dinner I will be eating more salad and then for a snack most likely an orange/apple. and some califlower too.

As for the other comments, thanks...just interested to what everyone feels about this. Awesome thing about this site is we can use it how we want and change it if we want to as well. I do like the aspect of looking back to see how my diet has changed due to increasing my fruit and veggie intake. Food for thought :wink:
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    If I were your friend on here and didn't see them, I'd be asking you where they were. Log them!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i surely log them. i eat a lot of them.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that anyone who says you don't have to log your vegetables eats very few of them.

This.