MAY CHALLENGE 5lbs+ ::TEAM YELLOW::

Options

Replies

• Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of the Team Yellow members!

We are in this together. Just remember to make positive choices to go forward instead of going backwards.
  • wccngr
    wccngr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Y'all!

My name is Sarah and I'm living in NYC. I got off my behind back in August and managed to lose 13lbs by Jan 2012. I went on vacation and totally fell off the exercise wagon and gained back 5lbs. This is my accountable attempt to finally get over this hurdle. I look forward to working with everyone.

SW - 5/1/12 -128
    GW - 5/31/12 -120
    5/1/12 Calories Consumed -
    5/1/12 Calories Burned -
    5/1/12 - Water Consumed - 2 cups - so far
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Y'all!

My name is Sarah and I'm living in NYC. I got off my behind back in August and managed to lose 13lbs by Jan 2012. I went on vacation and totally fell off the exercise wagon and gained back 5lbs. This is my accountable attempt to finally get over this hurdle. I look forward to working with everyone.

SW - 5/1/12 -128
    GW - 5/31/12 -120
    5/1/12 Calories Consumed -
    5/1/12 Calories Burned -
    5/1/12 - Water Consumed - 2 cups - so far

WELCOME SARAH! love a fello Nyer lol welcome aboard!
  • aarnold86
    aarnold86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Amanda

CW 235
    GW 225
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    Hi! I am Amanda

CW 235
    GW 225

Hi Amanda! Welcome to Team Yellow
  • lawsonk
    lawsonk Posts: 7
    Options
    Okay, I have done two things today that I haven't done before....I worked out on my elliptical for over 40 mins today where I normally do it twice a day for 10 mins at a time so I have doubled my workout time today WOO HOO!! And the second thing, which is pretty major for me, is I have only had one cup of coffee today instead of my usual 4.

I have consumed 8 glasses of water today too!!!!

Thanks for the motivation and accountability! I LOVE challenges and this is certainly a challenge for me to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month.
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    Okay, I have done two things today that I haven't done before....I worked out on my elliptical for over 40 mins today where I normally do it twice a day for 10 mins at a time so I have doubled my workout time today WOO HOO!! And the second thing, which is pretty major for me, is I have only had one cup of coffee today instead of my usual 4.

Thanks for the motivation and accountability! I LOVE challenges and this is certainly a challenge for me to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month.

Great Job
  • xYumzx
    Options

Awesome job!!!
  • wccngr
    Options

That is awesome! Elliptical are great!!
  • ErinI5787
    ErinI5787 Posts: 18
    Options
    Yay! And I already tried something new thats good for me. I made a healthy tofu avocado smoothie :) Oh and I'm Erin :)
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    Hey all my names Elizabeth you can call me Liz Im 27 and have been struggling with my weight for about 6 years, well back in February I decided to join MFP... and lost 6lbs but have gained most back since last weekend (really bad eating habits) im looking to lose what I gained back in this challenge plus more!. Im also from South Louisiana.

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 = 1353
    Calories burned 5/1/12 = 403
    Water drank 5/1/12 = 80 oz just water

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me join your group
  • wccngr
    Options
    Hi All!

I have a question - there are several threads on the boards pertaining to the Yellow Group. Which one is our check in one or will we be checking in on different threads? Also, I've noticed that I cannot see any topics posted in our group - nor start a fresh topic. Is anyone else having the same issues?

There is another yellow team thread floating around, but this one had more responses. I look forward to supporting everyone once we get it figured out!

Sarah

PS - My never done before challenge was the Yoga Meltdown by Jillian Michaels. I'm not a fan, but I do love her 30DS. :D
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Hey all my names Elizabeth you can call me Liz Im 27 and have been struggling with my weight for about 6 years, well back in February I decided to join MFP... and lost 6lbs but have gained most back since last weekend (really bad eating habits) im looking to lose what I gained back in this challenge plus more!. Im also from South Louisiana.

SW May 1st 2012 =143
    GW May 31st 2012 =135
    Ultimate GW =125

Calories eaten 5/1/12 =
    Calories burned 5/1/12 =
    Water drank 5/1/12 =

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me join your group

LIZZZZZZZZZZZ nuff said =)

I :heart: you too Coll

early confession today is our crawfish boil at work. I am drinking plenty of water and will try to not over eat

Crawfish... awwe I had one of those in 4th grade class pets lol

It is one of my favorite things to eat...just the sodium is horrible. Never had one as a pet

I know what you mean about the Sodium. They put it in our water here. Every bottle has 22 MG in a 500 ML bottle. i was told that is because of the heat out here.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    SW May 1st 2012 193lbs
    GW May 31st 2012 183lbs

Calories eaten 5/1/12 = 1650
    Calories burned 5/1/12 = 57
    Water drank 5/1/12 = 320z
  • dirtyloveletters
    Options
    Good morning (or after noon or what ever the time zone) folks!
    Was going to post some inspirational pictures up here but I have no idea how to do it! Does anyone?
    Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day.
    I've ate : an apple and two boiled eggs so far and I've done a 30 minute NTC workout.
    If any of you guys have an iPhone or iPod touch, I would highly recommend downloading the NIKE TRAINING CENTER app.

Remember:

WORK
    SWEAT
    ACHIEVE.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Good morning (or after noon or what ever the time zone) folks!
    Was going to post some inspirational pictures up here but I have no idea how to do it! Does anyone?
    Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day.
    I've ate : an apple and two boiled eggs so far and I've done a 30 minute NTC workout.
    If any of you guys have an iPhone or iPod touch, I would highly recommend downloading the NIKE TRAINING CENTER app.

Remember:

WORK
    SWEAT
    ACHIEVE.

I have it how does it work....
  • xYumzx
    Options
    5/1/12
    Calories consumed - 1394
    Burned - 0 (not feeling good)
    Drank - 64oz

Now on to today .......
  • dirtyloveletters
    Options
    There are Three main categories, you just choose one and go with it. The more you workout, the more rewards and badges you collect. And You also have quick 15 minutes ones if you're short for time. There are celeb workouts too that you can unlock. I like seeing the progress and I find them useful.
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Well my day is comming to an end here so I figured i would post my results for the day. I was a little upset that I couldn't go swimming or at least a bike ride for lunch....Dirt was blowing to bad around here.

Calories eaten 5/2 = 1584
    Calories burned 5/2 = 695
    Water drank 5/2 = so much my eyes are floating
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Well my day is comming to an end here so I figured i would post my results for the day. I was a little upset that I couldn't go swimming or at least a bike ride for lunch....Dirt was blowing to bad around here.

Calories eaten 5/2 = 1584
    Calories burned 5/2 = 695
    Water drank 5/2 = so much my eyes are floating

Great job Brody!! Boo on the dust, we have nothing but rain here for the rest of the week