Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    hot of course :D
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Hot. Unless as I've said in another thread, my daughter could have done better artwork.
  • kymillion
    Options
    Hot. Unless as I've said in another thread, my daughter could have done better artwork.

on moi?
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    If they're all decked out, it's a bit of a turn-off for me.
  • kymillion
    Options
    okay I will take the bait. WHY?
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I read this as "Women with multiple Taco's" lol ....

I think it's hot... I don't have any because it isn't something I'll invest in until I am at a decent weight (not interested to see what shrunken tattoos look like)
  • kymillion
    Options

I think it's hot... I don't have any because it isn't something I'll invest in until I am at a decent weight (not interested to see what shrunken tattoos look like)
    Whoa...., thankfully I dont fall into that category.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos are hot. Especially on fair skin. Not a huge fan of them on the breasts though.... but if they are there... oh well. hah!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Not hot. You could have a banging body, and the most beautiful eyes. The paint will distract me. As the saying goes, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    personally very unattractive, however it seems like finding a girl without any tats is becoming harder and harder these days so it's more of a game of finding a chick that doesn't have an ex BF's name on her or something equally stupid inked on her.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Whoa...., thankfully I dont fall into that category.

So what if I have multiple tacos? Maybe I'm still hungry after eating only one taco, why should that be such a bad --

Oh. Wait.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos or piercings but I think it's hot unless it's words that are tattooed then they just look like a walking hallmark greeting card (leann rhimes is an example of this)
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    <
    You like? :laugh:
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Hot if they're tasteful and well done. Especially if they have a hot body too. Just sayin'...
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i currently have a small tattoo and i am excitied to get more larger ones...

there is something about getting them that is almost addictive and beautiful... i dont care what they will look like when i am old... i want to live my life now.. enjoy and express me now... not the me i think i might be possibly one day... its like losing weight.. put it off because it hurts and your scared you will never truly live happily in your skin..

so hot....
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I think the little simply symbols kind ot tats will be okay on my future wife, but like others I shudder to think what that shiz will look like when nothing is as tight and faded etc...

Keep it simple stupid.. Words to live by lol.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    i just have one 'tramp stamp' tattoo right now... but do plan on getting another small one on my upper neck./behind ear area. i never thought i'd have more than one, but that has changed.

i think they are hot, but it does depend on the tats on who's wearing them i suppose.

definitely a personal thing.

i have never regretted getting mine. *adore* it.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want more but my first was with my dad and my sister. It means so much to me.
    73095_175000305843866_100000016932712_609381_6735648_n.jpg
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Noooope~
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    We get them because we think they are attractive. They aren't done because we care what others think.

And yes, there are PLENTY of men who find inked up women insanely hot.