what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Im currently a size 7 and I would love to get into a size 5 or even 3 at lowest.. But Idk it doesnt seem possible as I am bulking up my lower body with weights and leaning out my top half so Im not sure.. I cant see that 10 year ago size 3-5.. IS IT POSSIBLE??
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 4 US....but I don't know if my hip bones will allow it :laugh: Dang bone structure!

I feel the same way! These damned hips!
  • Keenasgettingfitnhealthy
    Options
    At the moment I'm a comfortable size 16 pants and 16 top (I can get into some size 14 pants and tops but only certain brands)... My first goal is size 12 - I've bought a few "goal things" that I can't wait to wear! But Hopefully I get to an 8-10? being 163cm (5ft 4) and what I consider average bone structure, I should be able to get there. Its so exciting =D Good luck everyone!
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    8 would be perfect
    i'd be thrilled with10
  • danapenguin
    danapenguin Posts: 161
    Options
    I would love to be a 4 or 6. i am 9/10 at the moment
  • lovepe
    lovepe Posts: 14
    Options
    A size 2 (U.S.)! but I would be happy with a 4 (i have a small frame)
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i really want to get back to a size 6 again!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Size 9 I would really like to be in a single digit. I am currently in a size 16 dress and 20 blue jeans. I can slip my jeans off without unbuttoning them but 18's are tight.
  • ruerue623
    ruerue623 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to be my size 9 before the last baby
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm a 16/18 and want to first get to a 14 then down to a 10 for my final goal.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    started at 240 pounds size 38" pants that were tight,now 165 pounds and 32 " waist and almost ready to go to a 30",,almost at my goal weight 5 more pounds to go
  • Hellcatinheels
    Options
    Right now I am solidly in a misses 6 and a juniors 5. I've got roughly 25 pounds until I reach my goal weight of 120 (I'm 5'5" and a half). I want to be a solid 2 in misses or 1 in juniors. I was a 4 at my smallest (freshman year of college) and still felt I needed to slim down and tone up just a little. A toned, curvy, shapely 2 would be perfect!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Goal is size 8 dress. Currently a 12 from a 20. :-D
  • AbiLee1976
    AbiLee1976 Posts: 81
    Options
    When I started on MFP I was an 18/20 (UK size), I'm now a 16/18 and ideally want to be a 10/12, so I've still got a long way to go. :grumble:
  • akinaemulb
    akinaemulb Posts: 1
    Options
    I was a size 8, now after having my son 4 weeks ago am now a 12. So my goal is to go back to an 8 and fit in to my old clothes :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Id be happy with a size 14.
  • Hobbes1966
    Hobbes1966 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'd like to be a UK size 14 but right now am aiming for a 16.
    I've just gone from a 20 to an 18.
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    Hi, i have only just started doing this today :) i am in a size 20-22 uk sizes, and il be happy to end up back in a size 12 or even 14, and the reason is so i can become more active with my 2 daughters, being cooped up for the last 5 yrs is not good and im changing it today, the getting up and doing is hard, but hopefully after a few days exercising it wont be as hard as i thought it would be.

I am starting off with just going for 10-15 min walks, and that will be hard enough for me to start with.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I would like to be a UK size 10-12! I'm currently a 14-16, 14 in tops and dresses, 16 in trousers!

I've never been that, always a 14 but some of my 16 bottoms are getting loose on me (my new jeans funnily enough) and I'm in a 14 top at the mo after losing 18lbs since Jan. I'm 27lbs down from my biggest weight in Summer 2010!
  • afayebrown
    afayebrown Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,

I am at a 20 too. I want to get to a size 12 maybe. a year plus ago I was at a 14 and it looked great! What I really want is to be healthy. Congrats on making the effort. I plan on doing the thing!