what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    When I started on MFP I was an 18/20 (UK size), I'm now a 16/18 and ideally want to be a 10/12, so I've still got a long way to go. :grumble:

You and me both Abi. We can do it! x
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    I started on Feb 1st and was a UK size 16/18 bottom half and size 18/20 top......now im a size 12/14 bottom half and 14 top.
    Ideally want to be a 12 all round or possibly a 10 :happy:
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Size 8/10 UK! :love: (4-6US)
  • ItsDiana
    ItsDiana Posts: 60
    Options
    Size 8/10UK (6/8US). I'm a 10/12 now, I just want to drop a size :)
  • islaybower
    islaybower Posts: 57
    Options
    I'd settle for a size UK10 all over (size 6US). I'd like to be a bit smaller, and I think I could, but because I'm quite large framed I suspect I might look a bit bony as a UK8. I'll see how I feel when I'm a 'proper' 10 (currently a 10 in some places, a 12 in others).
  • VeronnyBunny
    Options
    I would be so happy to get down to a size 6:) Im pretty short so that would be great!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I will rejoice at 6. But if I can get to 4...
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    my little sisters cloths.
  • emmalecras
    emmalecras Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When I started I struggled to find clothes in the stores to fit and purchased mostly online in the largest size I could find!!! 3 months ago I was in a 30/32 and clothes are fitting a lot better. I have not been to the shops but would think that I could now get into a Size 26. I am taking baby steps the whole way as this is a big journey and I don't think that I would realistically get to be a small size. My aim at this stage is to get down to a Size 18 and then reassess.
  • CourtneayB2010
    Options
    I wear a 16 my first goal is to be a 10/11 but my ultimate goal is to 5/6.
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 16 and I want to be a size 6. I weigh 197 lbs and I want to be at 145lbs,
  • sapphireblu64
    Options
    Hey im Sapphire, Im currently wearing a size 10. But as you know a 10 for me may not fit the same for you if you wear a size 10 because of our body shape. About two years ago i was teetering on a 8 and if iit were not for these hips i could have made, . i got too happy and ate myself back up to a 10.
  • moojuice22
    moojuice22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a UK 18 and would love to be a 12 but shall see how it goes may be happy at a 14 ;-) any weight loss is good though!!
  • Amy271189
    Amy271189 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I started started my weight loss in March 2011 at my biggest UK size 18-20.

I am currently a UK size 12 and working towards a UK size 10!!

Congratulations to you all!!!

xx
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a UK size 14 but right now am aiming for a 16.
    I've just gone from a 20 to an 18.

Me too. I'm a size 22-24 (UK) at the moment, but I'd love to be a size 14-16.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    currently UK size 12/14 and aiming for a UK 10 !!!! hopefully ill be there when i get to 150 :)
  • tezarozaboza
    tezarozaboza Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a baby recently so back on the diet train now.

I am currently a size 16-18 and would like to get down to a UK size 12 and be around 9st to 9st 7lb (133lb)

Good luck all

xx
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Honestly not totally sure what size I am but probably a size 8... I have been avoiding pants shopping. I would like to be a size 2/4 again (all those pants in my closet miss me!)
  • emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Started at size 22, bordering on 24!! Am now down to 16/18 (UK sizes!) Due to my body shape straight out of puberty i was a size 12 and looked well and toned (was quite athletic as a youngster!)... so i'll aim for that... anything else is a bonus!
  • connectannie
    Options
    m size 14-16 ... i dont know yet what size i wana be to be true , my main aim is to lose few extra health risky lbs ...like 50lbs lolss ..but i think just guessing wud be 10 size if i lose tht much heavy wt from my body nd booty....