what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am a size 20/22 right now. In my better days I was a size 13/12. I need to get back down to that size..and I can't wait!!
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Right now I am a 12 for tops and a 16 for trousers (although they are now baggy so need to try the 14s). I want to be a size 10 in both if possible but really for me the size doesn't really matter as long as I am under 10st and strong with good defined muscles.
  • thatdude3
    thatdude3 Posts: 33
    Options
    My jeans have gone from a 54 waist to a 42 waist. I would like to get down to a 32 if I can.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've already come down from a size 14 top to 12 (UK sizes) but my legs have yet to catch up. Ideally I'd love to be a UK size 10. Personally for my frame I think it would be a nice size to show off my one day lovely toned body!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 12 now and I'd be happy in an 8. However, this could take a while, because I'm really pear shaped. I can wear the same size jeans for about 20 pounds.
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am currently a UK size 14/16 on top and 12/14 on bottom (depends on shop lol!).

I'd like to be a 10-12 all over if poss!

Most importantly I'd like to look great in a bikini in the summer!
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'd like to fit comfortable in my size 12 (uk) clothes, they all feel a bit tight at the moment. And i want to look good in a bikini on holiday.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i started my weight loss journey wearing a tight size 28 pants & 3xl tops. my goal is to be in a size 10 pants and a size medium/large shirt! a looong way, i know. but doable!

you got this!!! :D
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Solid 4
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    size 3 jeans? Possibley :) and a s-xs in everything else :) I don't want to be annorexix-thin i want to be very slim but a lot of tone :)
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Desire to be size 10, and wearing bathing suit! :blushing:

12146223.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm currently between an 8 or 10. My goal is to be 6... not smaller. I would like to keep my curves =)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I went from a large 8 (10 in shorts) to a 6. I'm happy where I am. If, with exercise, I fall to a 4, so be it, but I never want to be smaller than that (I have gigantaur hips and it would just look wrong).
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Well, im one of those chicks who will always be big ( latina ) but that doesn't mean fat. I'm chunky now, and im 16-18. I want to ( for now ) drop to a 10. I would ideally like to be between 6-8 but, we will see how it goes!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 12 now and I'd be happy in an 8. However, this could take a while, because I'm really pear shaped. I can wear the same size jeans for about 20 pounds.

I thought I was the only one. Everyone tells me I should be down 3 pants sizes already. umm no

anyway I would love to be a 6 but I dont want to settle for anything above an 8
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    size 10 (UK) please! my biggest size was a 20, now i am a 14, few more inches off the thighs and ill be a 12! :smile:
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE to get back in a size 10 (UK), I'm pretty much a 12 at the moment and plan on losing another 20 or so lbs
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    size 10 (UK) please! my biggest size was a 20, now i am a 14, few more inches off the thighs and ill be a 12! :smile:

Almost snap!! :laugh:
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Size 16 when I started. Aiming for a size 6. Those 2-4 in my closet will have to be given away as I can't see being skinny again in this lifetime.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    UK size 10! Just like when I was 18. :3