what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• shonapenney
    shonapenney Posts: 12
    Options
    Looking on this thread it is amazing to see what people have lost. I always give up but the longer i look at my picture the more i want to be back to that size.. I could put one of me when i was smaller size 6 but i want to be realistic!
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    UK size 8. I have so many clothes I want to wear that are size 8 from when I was slim before. :)

^ me too!
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    When I started this in January I was a TIGHT 13/14 and an XL in tops. Now, 10 pounds from my goal weight I am a lose/comfy 9 in Jr's and M/L in tops depending on the top. I'd love to be a size 7 and S/M tops so we'll see what losing my last 10 pounds does for me. But honestly, as long as I look good to ME then I'll be happy! :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I started when I just barely hit size 16... I was trying on bridesmaid dresses for my brother's wedding, and the seamstress suggested a size 16 instead of my usual size 14. That was pretty devastating.

I'm now a size 4-6. I am happy enough with that and I don't want to drop any more clothing sizes.
  • ABZWeyman1
    ABZWeyman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to be either a 6 or 8. I've been holding at 14 for a lonnnng time now (even teetered with 16 for a bit) and I would just love to buy a pair of size 6 long jeans from Old Navy. That will be the day I just break down crying with happiness. I just know it will happen!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    When I started I was a (rather snug) 12. I am wearing a size 8 right now (although I suspect vanity sizing, as only Abercrombie size 8s fit in the store, all the other 8's I tried on wouldn't go over my thighs). I would like to be a true size 6.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    When I started I was a (rather snug) 12. I am wearing a size 8 right now (although I suspect vanity sizing, as only Abercrombie size 8s fit in the store, all the other 8's I tried on wouldn't go over my thighs). I would like to be a true size 6.

Yeah I find that with the thighs as well. Abercrombie is sized for prepubescent girls with stick-thin limbs, who haven't filled out a mature body... so as a grown woman, I would definitely not use that brand as a true measure of clothing!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've met my goal of 5'11 and 156. I'm now in an 8, a 6 if the fabric is stretchy. 9/10 in Juniors, but I tend to hate the way Juniors stuff fit and look. I'm 33 and feel I'm too old to pull off most Juniors styles. Just not me.

I can't ever remember wearing an 8, always a 10. I'm pretty sure I'm lighter now then I've ever been in my adult life.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be an 8, but I'll probably be 16 with my belly. Damn genetics.
  • caelitusLux
    caelitusLux Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, just started. I'm at about a 12, but an out of shape 12... I'd loved to be a fit 8 at most. :]
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

Yeah I find that with the thighs as well. Abercrombie is sized for prepubescent girls with stick-thin limbs, who haven't filled out a mature body... so as a grown woman, I would definitely not use that brand as a true measure of clothing!

I guess I need to go to a grown-up store to check my real size! I'm 24, but still a graduate student so I still pull the "jeans and tee shirt" look most days, so my adult wardrobe is miniscule :-P
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    I used to be in size 10uk jeans/trousers way back in the day , but id settle with either a size 12 or even 14, i dont want to be skin and bone and being 5ft 7inch in a size 8 i think id look anorexic, im a size 20 at this moment , but slowly losing the lbs.