• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    not

awww *sad face*
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i dont think it matters if a woman has a load of tattoos, but when women have them all over there arms in looks horrible :L
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have ALOt of tatoos, including an almost finished sleeve and legs, etc... I guess it depends on your personal preference.

I've seen many attractive women with ****ty tattoos, and vice versa... I guess if you get to know someone...its whats inside, right...

If you saw me in long sleeves and thought I was attractive, would that all change once you saw me in a tank top, almost completely sleeved?

and for the record, Ive spent alot of time and money on my ink over the last 14 years.... and my work is pretty rad.. all done by professional artists in a shop.

you my friend are insanely hot* with or without the tattoos :D
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos on men or women. And to the people saying, what about in 30-40 years.. What about it? There are more and more people with tattoos, and having them when we're in our 70s is no biggie. I won't give a **** when I'm 70.

I so can't wait till I start my sleeve. Man, it's going to look gorgeous.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love all ladies, tats or not!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure girls with multiple tattoos probably don't give a **** whether someone thinks they're hot or not.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    tattoos have nothing to do with whether another person will find them attractive or not, they are an expression of yourself
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Am I havin deja vu or does this thread reappear

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

?
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    tatoos are very sexy as well as pirciengs
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have to say hott since I have 7!!! lol
  • chadopatterson
    chadopatterson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If the tattoos are femenine, tasteful, and good quality work, definitely hot. If they look like jailhouse tattoos up the side of her neck... Not so much. There is also the possibility of "too much of a good thing."
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Women with many tats are HOT. ;-)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Yuck. I don't really care for them and don't plan on getting one, ever. I do see why people get them but some go overboard. Having a small one to 'memorialize' someone, cover a scar, etc, etc. and having your whole body done is a dif. story. It's ugly but that's my opinion. :)
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I have three, one big one on my ribcage, one on my foot and one on my neck...I am not going to get any sleeve work but I fully intend to get some more. x
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have 10, small and big pieces. All done amazingly and professionally. I'm getting my chest piece done in a month's time. They don't come cheap and I work hard for what I do to my body so I'm not offended, people have personal preference.

I think they are beautiful, if they are amazing works of art done properly. I can't stand to see horrible work done on people, I feel for them that they paid for something so terrible. I feel even worse if they actually think what they have is good... I'm a total tattoo snob.

If you get a tattoo done well and you look after it (no sunburn, high factor sun cream, moisturise), get it touched up etc.it will stand the test of time and will still look amazing when you're older. Just got to be committed to the artwork you're getting. So I have no worries on what they'll look like when I'm older. :D
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Tattoo's are HOT!!!! on anyone! aslong as they are well done.
    I have 8 and i have lot more planned.
    All these peoplethat go on saying ''oh what will you look liek when your 70/80, what will you tell your grandchildren?''
    when we are all 70-80years old we are all going to be covered in tattoo's and they wont be soo taboo! Our grandchildren wont say anything cause their parent's will no doubt have them too!
    Just justa f orm of expression and enjoyment! each tattoo of mine has a meaning and i love them all, some of them quite big!. I show them off as much as i can cause they are part of me!!!!
  • finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    I just got my 6th one Friday. :)
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    "Just think about how you'll look when you're all old"

ummm...awesome?

oldladytattoos.jpg
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    i have two. one on my foot and one on my side over my ribs. i like my foot one a lot better, but i think once i lose the weight i need to lose, ill like the other better too :) i like mine cause theyre in places that can be hidden. i dont like big tattoos at all, i like small ones. i mighttt get one more with my sister.
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 10, small and big pieces. All done amazingly and professionally. I'm getting my chest piece done in a month's time. They don't come cheap and I work hard for what I do to my body so I'm not offended, people have personal preference.

I think they are beautiful, if they are amazing works of art done properly. I can't stand to see horrible work done on people, I feel for them that they paid for something so terrible. I feel even worse if they actually think what they have is good... I'm a total tattoo snob.

If you get a tattoo done well and you look after it (no sunburn, high factor sun cream, moisturise), get it touched up etc.it will stand the test of time and will still look amazing when you're older. Just got to be committed to the artwork you're getting. So I have no worries on what they'll look like when I'm older. :D

Totaly agree with you !!!! work has to be done well!!! They cost alot of money but its worth it cause its part of your for life. some people pay throusands for acar that theyw ill sell for half the price in a few years....why not spend the money on a quailty tattoo to last a lofe time....its part of you!!!