I really want a damn cupcake

Options
Bumdrahp
Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
But, instead I'll just eat this brocawi.

Replies

• MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just eat one square of chocolate and let it melt on your tongue! I find this curbs my sweet cravings.

There is a great product called Kallo Belgian Chocolate rice cakes that are only 56 calls EACH - check them out when you are in the supermarket next. No joke, they are delicious! :)
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Me too. I sent a text to a friend yesterday that said the word cupcakes about 20 times, becuase I needed to get it out of my system. Sadly, saying the word cupcake is not the same as eating the cupcake.
  • Gerry_Lane
    Gerry_Lane Posts: 27
    Options
    better choice...but a cup cake does sound good
  • mollydubs
    mollydubs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey now, the right kind of cupcake is nothing to be feared. Although a broccoli cupcake could be interesting/horrendous/something to be feared.

cookiemonstersanonymous.blogspot.com/2012/04/peanut-butter-cupcakes-three-ways.html

^^If I could throw them in the mail, I would!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Hey now, the right kind of cupcake is nothing to be feared. Although a brocoli cupcake could be interesting/horrendous/something to be feared.

cookiemonstersanonymous.blogspot.com/2012/04/peanut-butter-cupcakes-three-ways.html

^^If I could throw them in the mail, I would!

lmao <3 I would never even want a damn brocoli cupcake.. i want a chocolate moist cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting.. thing is, even if I cheated one day and had it, the remorse isn't worth it... LE SIGH
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 174
    Options
    Split a cupcake with someone. Half the calories. I'm a cupcake baker with a local TV spot so I constantly write new recipes and always have them in the house. Trust me, you can make a cupcake work.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Split a cupcake with someone. Half the calories. I'm a cupcake baker with a local TV spot so I constantly write new recipes and always have them in the house. Trust me, you can make a cupcake work.

mmm what's your fave. cupcake? :D
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Make some sugar free pumpkin chocolate cupcakes. Only 66 calories and very moist and yummy.
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Have a cupcake. I wanted an ice cream sundae last night so I made it. I measured it out, 320 calories of pure goodness...oh and I was still under my calorie macro for the day. Even if I wasn't, one day isn't going to kill my lifestyle.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just eat it and then go work it off.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    well if you're not gonna eat it, i'll take it :bigsmile:
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    box of cake mix + diet coke = diet cupcake.

of course, you have to make just one.. guess thats the main problem.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    So just have one.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i had 3 1/2 today :3 jealous?
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I tried a recipe from pinterest earlier and made 72 calorie chocolate chocolate chip muffins/cupcakes.

1 3/4 cup oats
    3 egg whites
    3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
    1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
    1/2 tsp cream of tartar (or 1 1/2 Tbsp distilled white vinegar)
    1 1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 1/2 tsp baking soda
    1/4 tsp salt
    1 cup hot water
    1 cup Splenda or 1/4 cup plus 2 Tsbp Stevia
    1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used mini and weighed out 91g)

Heat oven to 350. Spray (or use liners) on muffin tin.

Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender until oats are as smooth as possible (might still be slightly grainy). Place mixture in a bowl and gently stir in half of the chocolate chips, setting the rest aside. Scoop mixture into tins/liners (I did just over halfway full and got 18 muffins).

Place in oven for about 6-8 minutes. Remove (leave oven on) and sprinkle rest of chips on muffins (if you don't want to do this you can add in all the chips before spooning into liners). Bake an additional 2-5 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean (a few moist crumbs are okay, just no batter).

Each muffin/cupcake:
    Calories: 72
    Fat 2g
    Saturated Fat 1g
    Carbs: 12g
    Sugar: 4g
    Fiber: 2.5g
    Protein: 2g
    Sodium: 33mg
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    well if you're not gonna eat it, i'll take it :bigsmile:

ill fight you for it!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are nutritionally and morally superior
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Just eat it and then go work it off.

What she said :smile:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    But, instead I'll just eat this brocawi.

I'm the little devil on your shoulder. Because I'd say to eat what you want.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options

Ahhh! I'm a cupcake (&cake &cookie) baker too! :-)