Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!
  • fyrefly816
    fyrefly816 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay! I'm done lurking in the shadows around here. What better way to jump in with the crowd than to do this?
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • jschway
    jschway Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Time to get tough and be brave. I'm in.
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    May's pictures very motivating... I'll play!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. The worst pic is out there now, things can only get less embarrassing :laugh:
    This month I'm going to focus on a better quality of calories and more water. still going to go to the gym but they say fat loss is more about what you eat than what you burn and my food intake is far
    from ideal.
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    since it's my goal to lose the muffin top, I'm in
  • naner824
    naner824 Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in! I hate doing ab workouts so maybe this will motivate me!!! Come on flat tummy :)
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation and the challenge. I'm in. Scared Sh********, but i'm in.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    This is outside my comfort zone, but I am in.
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    Im down!! So we just upload a picture on may 1st? And we want to look as britney spears in the 90s as possible? Sweet.
  • BK_Blonde_Ambition
    Options
    i'll do it!
    i'm just starting, this is perfect motivation :)
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in - also scared half to death, however, I did post in the swimsuit thread earlier today - YIKES!
    Can't wait until I'm not embarrassed to take my kids to the pool THIS summer! :wink:
    (Will we get a reminder message?)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    (Will we get a reminder message?)
    Keep an eye on this thread - I'll update it at least every other day which should bump it to the top of your My Topics.

Of course all you lovely Bare Belly Babes are more than welcome to friend me so you'll get a nudge in your feed when I've posted here :smile:

Short on time today so I dug out my 30DS level 2 - been a while but Body Pump in the meantime made it seem a LITTLE bit easier!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Im down!! So we just upload a picture on may 1st? And we want to look as britney spears in the 90s as possible? Sweet.
    Bit late for May, so let's try for June :wink: Not just a picture though - you have to do the workout with your navel out! If anyone manages pre-breakdown Britney standards they get a gold star!
  • macheek
    macheek Posts: 1
    Options
    you can do it!! ggod luck!!
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I want to play! Watching everybody last month was so inspiring! I'm already planning to start walking and then start C25K this month, in addition to my regular cardio and strength training. I may need to add in a few more planks and body weight exercises to get those abs looking good!

Also, who wants to run in more than a sports bra in June in southern Louisiana, anyway?
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It's gonna take more than a month for me to fix this "three-pack" but I'm in!
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll see what I can do...I'm in!