If you wouldn't show your grandma

Options

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm lmao!! How is this thread still going and the stretch marks thread got locked after 115 replies...about stretch marks!!!

Love it!!!!!!
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I never knew either of my grandmothers. Thanks for bringing up such an insensitive subject.

i barely know of my grandparents. they died when i was young. and not only that i live in USA they live in the COUNTRY.
    but, if think my grandparents would of been proud to show off a little. in front of them.
    saying yep she has a nice body then try to shove food into my mouth. xD
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    http://www.hark.com/clips/dgllmfjsfv-boobs-and-bush

Make sure your speakers are on. (:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Where did I say bikini?? Love how people assume!!!!!I said cleavage I mean everything but the nipple showing.....thongs...um i dont want to see a string in between your bare A*#..... and why post naked pics of yourself on a site like this..???

OBVIOUS SCREAM for attention......

I strongly recommend you never come to the Sturgis motorcycle rally.. your head would probably explode...

haven't been to the rally since 1996, but I vaguely remember a topless woman wearing a very large snake as her "bikini" top :blushing:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    anyone wanna go have a beer

It's a bit early here for beer, can we have cake instead?

it's never too early for beer

I can't be driving drunk to the bus stop...
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

As long as there's no balls... balls are gross
    I disagree. Hide the balls from her, but I like the way they look so you can leave them out in some of them.

Yeah! Gosh, don't be such a prude! Hehehe

BALLS ARE WEIRD!!! They are wet and dry at the same time!!!

and if you watch em, they kinda roll around, on THEIR own. Freaky.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    <--- I lounge around at home in my undies and t shirts when it is just me and my grandmom. She couldn't care less xD She seems my butt all the time :P She is like my mom, we are comfortable. Argument invalid.

I have those same undies!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

You only say that because you haven't seen mine.
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

BigredBalls.jpg
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

I disagree. Hide the balls from her, but I like the way they look so you can leave them out in some of them.

Yeah! Gosh, don't be such a prude! Hehehe

BALLS ARE WEIRD!!! They are wet and dry at the same time!!!

and if you watch em, they kinda roll around, on THEIR own. Freaky.

Yes! Have you ever watched a naked man blow his nose, sneeze, cough, or laugh? Those effers MOVE!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    If I see something I would rather not see I click on a different topic, pic, whatever....It IS that EASY!!
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yeah...really starting to think the OP is really just a man who wanted to gather up all the naughty pictures into one thread.

Otherwise.. why post a topic that is guaranteed to attract ALL THE PEOPLE ON MFP WITH REVEALING PHOTOS when that's what you're complaining about?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    demotivational-poster-12865.jpg
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Seeing all these perfect, round bootays just made me want to get a workout in. Truly inspiring! :bigsmile:
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Funny story... I just sent my gramma a cleavage shot on purpose... so she could see my dermal... so yeah... you all are stuck with my cleavage shots..

My dermals are in the same place. If my grandma was a live she would freak....then make me take her to get one!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    why would you show us your cleavage, thong shots, naked photos etc........Just saying...I don't want to see em lol

Because people here are working to improve their bodies and are proud of them. It's really very simple.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bparw9Jo3dk

^^ this is what my grandparents are like.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Yeah...really starting to think the OP is really just a man who wanted to gather up all the naughty pictures into one thread.

Otherwise.. why post a topic that is guaranteed to attract ALL THE PEOPLE ON MFP WITH REVEALING PHOTOS when that's what you're complaining about?

So, what you're saying is that a man would post a polemic in the hope it would create an emotional reaction and therefore be rewarded by women not wearing much?

What man would do such a dastardly thing?

It's an outrage!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    90% of the time it's for the approval and men and to make women hate them. 10% is because most women never had the chance to flaunt their bodies because they were so ashamed of themselves.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Pfft woman.....my grandmother was a dancer and wore way less back in her day and she totally thinks I should show off my hard work...

dont like it don't look and there is an ignore button use it

c0a7cfe5-d922-4496-b23b-289be97c8d7e.jpg

That is so cute!!

Anyways, putting my comment in: I really don't understand why people are all like "OH. MY. GAWD. SHE'S LIKE TOTALLY NAKEEDD." One, calm your shiz. Two, get over it. It's a fitness site, of course there are going to be shirtless guys (of course) and girls in sports bra or spandex or bikini's. It is a fact of life. Or website. Get over it. Honestly, you can tell no one's grandma's don't care. My wouldn't either. If you got it, flaunt it. It's what she's always said.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    there are some hot chicks involved in this thread very impressed...been stalkin profiles for over an hour now scoutin the talent...like what i see
This discussion has been closed.