Replies

• Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Caramel Macchiato.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Chai Latte - skinny. I would only get one every 2 months so I dont care about the calorie/fat content though
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    I like a Skinny Vanilla Latte or an Iced Carmel Macchiato...I don't get them often, just as treats!

Ditto!!
  • CoachJake83
    CoachJake83 Posts: 108
    Options
    I think black coffee might be your only option. =\

I'd try to stay away! If possible politely ask for gift cards to somewhere else like Trader Joes or Whole Foods!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Iced grande non-fat no whip 2 pump mocha(or pumpkin spice latte during the holidays). Using half the syrup, non-fat milk and no whip cream really cuts down on the calories. Using sugar free syrup would cut down a lot too but I don't like it so if I'm gonna go, I'm gonna get the good stuff.
  • ShanaGore
    ShanaGore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    brewed coffee or for a treat I get a non-fat cafe latte.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato!
  • Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been getting a grande iced carmel macchiato skinny. I get one Starbucks drink a week and that is when I go grocery shopping and I am by myself. That way I don't have to share with the kids or spend an arm and a leg for each of them to have their own drinks. Call me selfish or cheap. I don't care. it is my vice and I deserve it. Then I take my own groceries out to my vehicle and lug them all up the stairs by myself to try and work it off.
  • JenRLo
    JenRLo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Every morning I get a grande bold roast coffee with soy milk. I depend on Starbucks for morning coffee since I cannot have cows milk.

Little "tricks" I’ve learned for those occasional afternoon pick-me-ups: order it "unsweetened" (sweetened is sugar water) so you control how much you put in and "skinny" (sugar-free syrup).

My all time favorite treat is a Skinny Peppermint Mocha Cappuccino (with soy) in the winter and Skinny Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino (with soy) in the summer. Yummy! I still swear they put crack in their coffee - that's why it's SO addictive.
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    hot or iced blonde roast with a shot of sugar free vanilla. no cream or milk, the vanilla adds just enough flavor. i've slowly learned to give up my beloved amaretto creamer :)
  • Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I take my own cup with my sugar free creamer pre-measured and just get the new blonde roast. It is not as strong as the regular Pikes blend. Plus if you bring your own cup and have them fill it up, you get $.10 off your order. Bonus!
    I did not know they gave you a discount for using your own cup. Thanks for the info. Also I love your profile pic. I remember seeing my husband in his Dress Blues. They always look great. If only I fit into mine. I will some day.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    A venti or grande nonfat latte. (I don't add sugar. The coffee is naturally sweet.) I prefer the taste of espresso with steamed milk to coffee and regular skim milk, although lately, I've been having coffee with low fat milk at home.

On days when I'm not watching my calories, I'll have a lemon pound cake slice or a banana bread. Those are killers on my current regime. At least they list the calories.

Rarely, a mocha frappucino with whipped cream. On a hot day, cool and delicious.

Go to a nice Starbucks with plenty of open tables on a day when you want to relax for a bit or do some paperwork that is portable.
  • socalgirl68
    socalgirl68 Posts: 85
    Options
    *Venti* Mocha Frappe LITE 190 calories! pretty good to me!
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I never order anything but a Grande Skinny French Vanilla Latte, although I might have them iced in the summer when it gets really hot out...
    120 cals, 0 grams fat, 12 grams protein...and 1 bajillion grams of deliciousness :laugh:
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm a purist when it comes to coffee - dark roast, black
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I get a Tall Skinny nonfat cinnamon dolce latte its about 90 calories
    Here is a list of under 100 calorie items...

Starbucks Best Choices Under 100 Calories

Tall Pike Place Roast (5 calories)

Tall non-fat Café Misto/Café Au Lait (60 calories)

Tall Caffè Americano (10 calories)

Tall non-fat Caffè Latte (100 calories)

Tall non-fat Cappuccino (60 calories)

Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (90 calories)

Tall Skinny Latte (100 calories)

Tall Skinny Caramel Latte (90 calories)

Solo Espresso (5 calories)

Tall Iced Caffè Americano (10 calories)

Tall non-fat Iced Caffè Latte (70 calories)

Tall Coffee Frappuccino® Light Blended Coffee (90 Calories)

Tazo® Tea (0 calories)

Tall Tazo® Black Shaken Iced Tea (60 calories)

Hope this helps a bit...

LOVE THIS !!! I usually get the Tall Nonfat Caramel Frappe No Whip - 170 calories (Fridays only!) but I think I may have to change to Tall Skinny Caramel Latte (90 calories) !!!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Tall bold pick of the day in a grande cup.

I add skim, cocoa powder and/or vanilla powder.

If I'm feeling really decadent I add 1/2 sugar in the raw
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I always get a tall americano 10 cals and bring my own light 5% cream.
    If I dont have an americano just a pike or bold and also bring my own cream.
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Skinny Peppermint Mocha. I do a grande for 130 calories. It's like drinking a peppermint patty :D

Same here!! I love it! If I have more calories to play around with I'll get a Java Chip Frappuccino light with no whip, 200 calories.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I get an array of things but my regular choices tend to be:

Blonde roast with nonfat milk

Tall nonfat sugarfree hazelnut Tazo chai latte

Grande nonfat sugarfree iced hazelnut Tazo chai latte (I get a bigger size because half the cup is ice...)