Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Is 8 and 12 too old for abortion?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    OMG. My child has not done anything even close to any of that! I will drink for you!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Wow! You deserve that drink! Cheers 2 u!!!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I cannot post photos on the grounds that I may incriminate myself and/or others.

My friend has boy/girl twins. The boy ate his own poop, and smeared in on a (childless) friend's living room throw pillows. The girl also convinced him to hide in the dryer, eat a bug, and pretty much whatever.

Last week, we were tossing bread to an injured duck in her yard. We were so busy watching the duck, it wasn't until later I noticed her son picking up the bread off the ground and eating it. He is four.

Feel better?
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    OMG! I'm drinking for you! Don't know how you are keeping sane!
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I kinda like these moments...
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i feel very fortunate that my 2 year old is as well behaved as she is. but i definitely have had her put things in the toilet before. for some reason they are fascinated with it.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    We waited 10-years to have kids. The idea was to travel and enjoy just being married. Thank heavens we did. We're making up for lost time. LOL!

I still want the video montage of this stage. Just fast forward, add great music a few sound bites... DONE!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    My twins are barely grown (almost 19) and they still give me headaches and spend all my money!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    OMG....that was hilarious! You poor thing! You TOTALLY deserve a drink...or ten! Lol :drinker:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Omg! Any one of those could be my house. I want to go back to work just to get some ****ing rest.
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Wanted kids til I saw this!!! lol Cheers sweetie!! :drinker: :tongue:
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol! Love it :)
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Whoa...I am the father of 4 girls and they have had their share of moments (eating mommy's contacts 'cause they taste like fingernails...).
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    amen sista. drink up.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    LMAO Ihave b/g twins that just turned 1. I'm in for some fun... :drinker:
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOL!!!! that was hilarious. thank you for making my day. i'm childless so...how about I just have a drink for ya? haha
  • cdubbz11
    cdubbz11 Posts: 17
    Options
    you need super nanny!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but have you considered any sort of behavioral analysis and/or help from a child psychologist to see if there's some way to get these two under control? Different kids have different needs, and maybe you just need a little help figuring out what it is?

On the upside, keeping up with those two probably means that the drinks could be considered "exercise calories".
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better. I have been washing diaper rash cream off of babies, clothes, coach bags and toothbrushes for DAYS.
    I am on my way out to a brewery in about an hour. Want to meet me there?

Edit - Resized to capture second creamy baby.

mms_picture2-1.jpg