The reason I drink...

Options

Replies

• stacenee14
    stacenee14 Posts: 39
    Options
    omg this is an amazing post. Im sorry that I chuckled a few times but WOW I give you alot of credit for being a strong mama! But what beautiful kids you have. You will make it!!!!!!! (just keep those drinks flowing)
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    Wowwww! Having your own children is beautiful - but this definitely added a few years on top of the 10 I already wanted wait! :p
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have none to share....and strangely this thread confirms my choice as a wise one.

Right there with ya!!

Me too! But, I'll happily drink one for ya if it'll help!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Wow. I think you win. Drink away.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Is 8 and 12 too old for abortion?

Haha... Postnatal abortion
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Matt.jpg
    This is my second son posing with some of his work.
    Drink up! :drinker:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Looks all too familiar....but I only have 1 tornado residing in the home. I just spent ALL day yesterday cleaning...and this morning....

BAM! Trainwreck,
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Can't post pics from el iPad. I have a darling 3 year old who has, on several occasions, removed the doors off all the lower cupboards before I get up in the morning. Dad's tools are locked in the workshop and I curse the man for teaching him to use a screwdriver.
    I also have a 7 year old who, in her younger years, would climb on top of the fridge and above the top cupboards and sleep there. Then scream blue murder in the middle of the night when she wanted down.

I'm just glad neither painted with their poop.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    You don't need a drink, you need a cage!

Have you thought of putting just a dab of chloroform or ether on their pillow at night?

Perhaps it's just as well I don't have kids... :bigsmile:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys...9 & 6 .....you're not alone.
    My hospital bills for the past 2 years were over $5000....
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This was a good laugh! Have a drink...or maybe two since they're twins. hehe
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! This sounds like my son. I would still drink without having him, but I would drink less. He's a terror!! Good luck to you!
  • mellisaweldon
    Options
    sweet heart...sweet heart....I need a drink just seeing that! Omgoodness....the Lord trusts you! I think you uhhh might need a bigger drink? here lemme fix it for you!

I agree, wheres the everclear, 80 proof when you need it?
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    holy moly.

my 3 1/2 yr old was stalking a deer in the woods this weekend, trying to kill it with a brick in his hands. my 6 yr old got mad her sister was catching a baseball more than she was. my 8 yr old got pissed i made her brush her hair <the horror>. yeah. that's all i got.

give me your address. i'm sending you some more booze.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    If anyone needs me I'll be over here with a rusty hanger giving myself a vasectomy.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain (well half since I just have one)
    I am sure that my sweet daughter is my punishment for having sex before I am married. :P
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that sunscreen image reminds me of when me and my twin sister were about 2 or 3 and we got hold of a bottle of red nail varnish! My brother (who must have only been about 7 or 8) found us and screamed not knowing it was red nail varnish. The home video of us blaming each other is hilarious! My mam says we had a doctors appointment that day and our GP said we had a healthy rosey glow.. my mam never told him that was from her scrubbing us for an hour with a scowering pad!!!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    sad to say but drink away just be safe and careful...uhhh I THINK I WILL PUT OFF HAVING KIDS FOR AWHILE...LOL:)
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    oh wow. more power to ya!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    holy....