Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    a bright red thong everytime? -sounds like she needs clean undies!

Just one time.

As for the poster being distracted too easily...duh I'm a man. Football comes on and I forget about all my daily to do items!

Well then, you're easy. Focus! You won't get very far without it.

I'm sorry I was staring at your avatar... what where you saying ;-)

Exactly.

Exactly what.. I'm confused here.

So easily.

What's easy? (I think you might be missing the humor.)

I'm not.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Why would you do an Insanity video at a gym? I'm confused.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options

LOL....there's a difference between commitment to look cute and burning everyones eyes with your pants....Personally if I was in there, I'd be laughing at them. Reminds me of some 80s hair bands rock video outfits....and I wouldn't think lifting, I'd think you were all about Whitesnake! lol

Here I go again on my own
    Goin' down the only road I've ever known.
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.
    An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time
    But here I go again, here I go again,
    Here I go again, here I go!!!!!!

Yeah you are getting it.. 80's vibe... People would join in! Picture Kick boxing class in this... as it's been said.. Do you think someone would want to take a round house kick in the side of the head by these babies.. I don't think so.. I am totally going to rock this outfit at the gym. I'll take some pictures to make you all proud!

I just know not to wear a red thong with it.. I wear compression shorts.. Got to keep that guy tucked in and safe!

don't forget the hot pink OP tshirt!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

LOL....there's a difference between commitment to look cute and burning everyones eyes with your pants....Personally if I was in there, I'd be laughing at them. Reminds me of some 80s hair bands rock video outfits....and I wouldn't think lifting, I'd think you were all about Whitesnake! lol

Here I go again on my own
    Goin' down the only road I've ever known.
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.
    An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time
    But here I go again, here I go again,
    Here I go again, here I go!!!!!!

Yeah you are getting it.. 80's vibe... People would join in! Picture Kick boxing class in this... as it's been said.. Do you think someone would want to take a round house kick in the side of the head by these babies.. I don't think so.. I am totally going to rock this outfit at the gym. I'll take some pictures to make you all proud!

I just know not to wear a red thong with it.. I wear compression shorts.. Got to keep that guy tucked in and safe!

don't forget the hot pink OP tshirt!

hot pink would be taking it tooooo far... I want to snuggle the 80's not fully dip into them :-)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    For those that don't remember, that style of pants (sort of light sweatpants) were actually first sold to powerlifters in the 80's because they couldn't find pants to fit their thighs.

The stripes were just a bonus! :)

They totally represent working out!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I get distracted by hot girls at the gym so i cant imagine how u guys must feel ;)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I get distracted by hot girls at the gym so i cant imagine how u guys must feel ;)

Thank you for understanding our plight.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've been told my red thong is a distraction. mostly because I'm a dude and some people dont get my humor :tongue:

Hilarious!!! :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I've been told my red thong is a distraction. mostly because I'm a dude and some people dont get my humor :tongue:

Hilarious!!! :laugh:

I would think a man wearing a thong would hurt so bad on deadlifts and squats.. I can't even fathom.
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Even more shockingly, you could decide to NOT look at her. As it turns out, despite popular belief, men are not required by law to stare at a woman no matter HOW attractive she is. As such they are not required to make commentary on her appearance and dress based on their own inabilities to maintain self control.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Aaaand this is why I go commando
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    My bad...I have other colors I guess. Red is just so $waggerrific.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Even more shockingly, you could decide to NOT look at her. As it turns out, despite popular belief, men are not required by law to stare at a woman no matter HOW attractive she is. As such they are not required to make commentary on her appearance and dress based on their own inabilities to maintain self control.

I have a feeling its more of an ingrained genetic/hormonal thing than a law why men do it. I could be wrong though as I'm not a manlawyer and thus not full up to date in manlaw. I'm pretty sure I may of broke several man laws today alone.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

So glad you are back on my friendlist! I need spicy people that understands my humor!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love thongs and working out in them they're so much better for working out then other undies. I never wear pants that make my underwear visible though.
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    I don't know, she COULD pull up her pants,but then she would call more attention to her (apparently) fantastic *kitten* while doing so. Why don't you just enjoy the view?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen?

hahahahaha
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

I did it tonight and it wasn't overly bad, but commando is definitely better
    (pg5)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    lol
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options

So glad you are back on my friendlist! I need spicy people that understands my humor!

Ye-uhhh buddy!! And hey, at least she's got a thong on...I mean, you know what they say. Crack kills.