Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    My bad...I have other colors I guess. Red is just so $waggerrific.

So glad you are back on my friendlist! I need spicy people that understands my humor!

Ye-uhhh buddy!! And hey, at least she's got a thong on...I mean, you know what they say. Crack kills.

My father was a plumber (really, he owns his own plumbing company) you don't have to tell me twice!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    OUCH, are you referring to me? LOL. It sounds like me with my usual sports bra & yoga pants combo at the gym. And I love wearing thongs :tongue:
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

its more comfortable!! having a WAD of fabric instead of just a thin piece go up your *kitten* is MUCH more comfortable! ANd no undies = swampass.. thong is the way to go!

My underwear don't go up my *kitten*! They stay perfectly positioned :p

?

granny-panty1.gif

:laugh: Boyshorts!

Taking the boyshorts to a whole new level. High-rise Urkel boyshorts?
  • mimyb
    mimyb Posts: 7
    Options
    Commando?? Ew hell no...I'm sorry but I sweat EVVERRRYWHERE when I work out n personally the thought of all of that going on in my leggings with no underwear is nasty. But a thong...they are surprisingly comfortable...otherwise it is seamless all the way (no panty line). But I gotta say guys...if you're gonna look try not to make it obvious...coz for us girls? that is distracting!! and put ur camera phones away!! lol
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

its more comfortable!! having a WAD of fabric instead of just a thin piece go up your *kitten* is MUCH more comfortable! ANd no undies = swampass.. thong is the way to go!

My underwear don't go up my *kitten*! They stay perfectly positioned :p

?

granny-panty1.gif

California gurlz call those daisy dukes. We wear them with bikinis on top.
  • Lyndi4
    Options
    I got distracted when you said she was doing Insanity at the gym. I've never heard of people doing workout videos...at the gym....

Exactly. Me either.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I got distracted when you said she was doing Insanity at the gym. I've never heard of people doing workout videos...at the gym....

Exactly. Me either.

I'll snag a picture tomorrow if no one is there. It's just a simple little area set up in our gym. We are a rural area so it gives the women a place to go to get out of the house and do that stuff.
  • Lyndi4
    Options
    granny-panty1.gif
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

California gurlz call those daisy dukes. We wear them with bikinis on top.
    [/quote]

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . I guess I thought daisy dukes were less sheer-ish. Guess I'm getting old. :smile:
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I don't dress to arouse or avoid arousing anyone at the gym. I dress to keep myself from overheating or chaffing anything while I'm working out. I mean, just focus on your own workout... if you're that easily distracted, you're not working hard enough.

Personally, I wear what's comfortable. Trial and error have taught me that certain clothes, no matter how revealing or not revealing, just do not lend themselves to a good workout. I get distracted by the irritating clothes more than you get distracted by what I am or am not wearing.
    For me, it's usually yoga pants and a tank top (but I have these yoga pants that have a deliberately higher waistband to AVOID the issue in question here), or running shorts with underarmour underneath and a t-shirt.

I will say this - I saw a girl at the gym a few weeks ago who was wearing something that looked like the T-shirt bra from Victoria's Secret during her workout. How anyone can workout in anything other than a sports bra is beyond me.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I don't get the easily distracted thing people say. Do you keep your eyes closed at the gym? This lady was literally several feet from me as I was doing weighted crunches. I had nothing else to look at.... that is what made it awkward.
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    I don't dress to arouse or avoid arousing anyone at the gym. I dress to keep myself from overheating or chaffing anything while I'm working out. I mean, just focus on your own workout... if you're that easily distracted, you're not working hard enough.

Personally, I wear what's comfortable. Trial and error have taught me that certain clothes, no matter how revealing or not revealing, just do not lend themselves to a good workout. I get distracted by the irritating clothes more than you get distracted by what I am or am not wearing.
    For me, it's usually yoga pants and a tank top (but I have these yoga pants that have a deliberately higher waistband to AVOID the issue in question here), or running shorts with underarmour underneath and a t-shirt.

I will say this - I saw a girl at the gym a few weeks ago who was wearing something that looked like the T-shirt bra from Victoria's Secret during her workout. How anyone can workout in anything other than a sports bra is beyond me.

I'm told it's easy when there's not much to keep in place.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

^^^ This. I don't think I could work out with a wedgie, especially not an intentional one.

17134251.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    yoga pants or capri's = commando for me! :p its so much easier to work out without a thong up ur bum or bunched up bikini panties so yeaup COMMANDO it is! haha
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Can we add another request?

Please check to make sure your pants aren't incredibly see-through. I don't like playing "count the displayed labia" in my yoga classes.

:tongue: :tongue:
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    I don't get the easily distracted thing people say. Do you keep your eyes closed at the gym? This lady was literally several feet from me as I was doing weighted crunches. I had nothing else to look at.... that is what made it awkward.

Well, today I almost fell of the elliptical because a chick walked by with a huge diamond-shaped cutout in the middle of her quite large bosom.

When I regained my balance, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Mostly because she was also wearing brightly colored spandex pants reminiscent of 80's hair metal.

It was fascinating really.
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yeah, she's obviously a classy gal. **kitten* cough cough*
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Well, today I almost fell of the elliptical because a chick walked by with a huge diamond-shaped cutout in the middle of her quite large bosom.

When I regained my balance, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Mostly because she was also wearing brightly colored spandex pants reminiscent of 80's hair metal.

It was fascinating really.

Exactly, that is why I bought American Flag pants tonight. I'm going stylish and classy!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wouldnt wanna smell that floss lol
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    yoga pants or capri's = commando for me! :p its so much easier to work out without a thong up ur bum or bunched up bikini panties so yeaup COMMANDO it is! haha

another reason I'm a fan :love: :love:
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg