The reason I drink...

Options

Replies

• bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My brother has 8 yr, 6 yr, 14 month girls....and is now having twins...I can't show him this....ignorance is bliss....at least 'til October....
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    sounds like my son love pic of one kid with sunscreen lol
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You poor, poor woman.

I mean they're adorable and all...

You poor woman.
    :

hahaah
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Lmao oyy. Bottoms up!
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    dude, that's hilarious!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    And to think I used to dream of having twins lol....

wow, here, have another :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This is pretty much what happens if my two escape my sight for even 2 minutes.

CristopherNMichael.jpg

Well, that...and their 14yr old sister screaming 'DAD!!! Cristopher and Michael *insert terribly destructive yet incredibly cute behavior here*!!!

It's Phineas and Ferb...every damn day.
  • toddmari33
    toddmari33 Posts: 1
    Options
    well now, that is just hilarious...
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Does laughing hysterically through those pictures make me a bad person?

My fiance is sitting beside me and recommending a dog crate. I don't think it would hold them.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids, a few have been THAT trying. My littlest stinker (just turned 3) already got bit by a dog requiring stitches, bit by a kid, jumped off everything in our house, got a skull fracture falling off my tall bed, rides a 2 wheel bike (and crashes into his sister any chance he can) and constantly asks me to crash into cars (because he thinks car crashes are the greatest thing ever). THAT is the reason I don't drink :) I need my wits about me and to make sure I am not mentally impaired so that I can handle it all :)
  • itsmaymee
    itsmaymee Posts: 45
    Options
    This was the best thing I've read in a long time. :)

I've got an 11 year old son who is headed into puberty. Wanna trade?!?
  • itsmaymee
    itsmaymee Posts: 45
    Options
    I have 5 kids, a few have been THAT trying. My littlest stinker (just turned 3) already got bit by a dog requiring stitches, bit by a kid, jumped off everything in our house, got a skull fracture falling off my tall bed, rides a 2 wheel bike (and crashes into his sister any chance he can) and constantly asks me to crash into cars (because he thinks car crashes are the greatest thing ever). THAT is the reason I don't drink :) I need my wits about me and to make sure I am not mentally impaired so that I can handle it all :)

HAHA! Your youngest sounds like me when I was little. I broker my collar bone, had stitches in my upper lip, and had stitches above my eye all by the time I was 18 months. I did more as I got older of course....
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    the sunscreen and the toilet made me laugh out loud....If I get sad today I think I'll just come back to this post. Too bad you can't crate train kids huh? :laugh:
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I love it!!! That makes my four look slightly less like devils...just slightly lol I deal with stuff like this all of the time!
    Bless you!
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    You poor, poor woman.

I mean they're adorable and all...

You poor woman.

Ditto!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    makes me wish i took more pictures. lol
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    makes me wish i took more pictures. lol

I once found my son hanging upside down from the foot board... one leg stuck. It was funny/sad. I almost ran off to get my phone, but I just couldn't leave him like that. :laugh:

Now I never go anywhere without my phone. :wink:
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow! I only have one, 12 now. Never gave me 'much' trouble and I still have a wine cellar to cope. Wanna come hide in there for a while??? :drinker:
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    I am a twin and have 4 siblings. I think that is why our mother drank too. I SO feel for you but the pictures were hysterical.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Who is the adult? Who is controlling who? Sit them each in a corner for time outs, DO NOT GIVE IN, LAUGH AT THEIR SCREAMS!!! Be the baddest MF in the Universe. Do not let them out until they say they are sorry and promise to obey. All this is for the attention that you are not giving them, maybe it is called love, they need rules and they need to abide by those rules. Every infraction requires swift action on your part. When they realize that the game is over, they will respond to your love and attention.

HAHAHAHA!!!! She hasnt killed them yet. Very adult of her, I'd say! It is a fine balancing act between raising kind and caring children and keeping Child Protective Services at bay. I'd say you lost that battle. LOL