Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Options

Replies

• ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    What someone chooses to do with or to their own body is their business.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad. She has to be in physical pain.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    If you can't be on one end of the spectrum, there's always attention for being on the other.

Good luck reaching the 1,200 pounds, honey, and I hope you survive long enough to enjoy your moment in the spotlight, err, floodlight, because I'm afraid it's gonna be a short ride to a large coffin from there.

Seriously, it's her choice and I wish her a long and happy life, but I can't imagine she'll live very long at well over a half-ton. Her heart will have to work harder at rest than most people's do running a race.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So, take out an expensive insurance policy, help her eat 30,000 calories a day, watch her have a heart attack, vacation in Figi. Can't think of any other reason a man would support this idea.
  • mintedtea
    mintedtea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is so much fat shaming in this thread.

What someone does with their life is their business. If it makes them happy, that is all that matters. If you were 300 pounds, would you like to hear people say the things to you that are in this thread? I doubt it. Don't judge other people for what makes them happy.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I got sick just looking at the second picture. Her idiotic BF is clipping her nails? What else he has to do (clean) for her due to her weight. :sick:

These people need lots of help and a nice room in a "looney place."
  • stephanie012000
    stephanie012000 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started off feeling very bad for her and worried it was a health issue that led to her severe obesity... until I read the sentence that she was on a quest to become the world's heaviest woman. Then I lost all sympathy AND all respect for her. Why do that to yourself and your soon to be husband? All the extra daily work, difficulties in moving around, etc., and the high likelihood she will die at a very early age. How truely sad.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I don't understand at over 200 my self esteem was so poor I hated everything. I saw 30,000 a day and was like who can afford to eat like that. Does she not care about having a long life with her husband? To each their own, my personal goal is to keep my intake under 2000cal and to weigh under 140 but hey again to each their own!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    It worries me that no one is trying to help her.

Her future husband is. He's a chef. (snare drum)

Seriously, yes, she's suffering from an eating disorder, but until someone asks for help it's really tough to help them. She's a consenting adult making a choice, and it is her body she's doing it to.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    those legs?! how can that be comfortable? I'm uncomfortable with my thighs having a bit of jiggle, but hers have layers!
    It worries me that no one is trying to help her. If she was aiming to be the skinniest woman on the planet, everyone would be trying to check her in to a hospital for an eating disorder, but because it's the other way around no one seems to care. This is just as disordered as the opposite extreme.

This. People don't take binge eating disorders as seriously as under eating disorders.
    I mean yeah for the majority of fat people it's not as serious a disorder as this, but so many people just assume "oh you're fat you must just be lazy", when there are other psychological factors such as addiction involved.

Since assisted suicide is illegal, her fiance should be arrested, and her sent to a psychiatric hospital.

It's not about having the right to do what you want with your body, or people having personal tastes; to damage yourself this badly is clearly a reflection of some deep seated psychological problem that she needs help with.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    It's so sad...but I'm still single! WTF:mad: And I'm really upset that her goal is to become the fattest woman in the world, it's really sad but everybody's gotta have a goal in life, too bad hers may kill her!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    At first I was like "Good for her, she found someone to love and marry" Then I read the rest of the story. WTF?? I don't understand why anyone would want to hold the world record for being overweight and the fattest bride? It hurts being overweight, I should know and I am no where near 800 lbs(305lbs). What about the health issues? It makes me sad for her, really, really sad. That is NOT a goal to have. **Shakes head**

P.S. I am glad she is happy but these two are in need of some serious help!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

My thoughts exactly.

But, I have even less respect for her fiance - there's supporting your partner and then there's watching them walk backwards towards a cliff and not saying a word!!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Of course it is their business. But I strongly suspect he is a "feeder," and he probably does care about her and she about him.

But these kinds of relationships really scare me. I'm a big girl and not used to men being attracted to me, so whenever one does look my way, I can't help but be suspicious. Maybe I'm imagining things, but the idea of someone wanting to be with me only because I'm big is just disturbing. I've been single for almost 6 years now and even though I get really lonely sometimes, I cannot see myself ever having a relationship like that.

I hope she does not continue on this path. :frown:
  • springermad
    springermad Posts: 242
    Options
    oh dear that is ridiculous, why would someone want to be like that, I struggle to eat 1600 calories a day let alone the amount she eats x
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Very true, but also very sad. What upsets me more is that others enable her to basically kill herself.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Very true, but also very sad. What upsets me more is that others enable her to basically kill herself.

Exactly. It's not about fat shaming her. She's proud of it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is so much fat shaming in this thread.

What someone does with their life is their business. If it makes them happy, that is all that matters. If you were 300 pounds, would you like to hear people say the things to you that are in this thread? I doubt it. Don't judge other people for what makes them happy.

First off, I wouldn't let myself get there. Secondly, there are people here that are and are taking the necessary steps to better themselves. I don't understand how you could be happy with limited mobility, a shorter lifespan and a whole slew of health related issues.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How could anyone afford to eat that much food???? :noway:
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    She has a mental illness.