Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Replies

• Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Bump
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    The comments on this thread prove once again, it's fine to be revolted by a fat person with an eating disorder/mental illness but if I were to say the same about an anorexic/bulemic person, I'm an insensitive b!tch.

:noway:

I personally would have the same reaction to someone who was starving themselves at the same ridiculous level that this woman is gorging herself. Sad, awful and very very selfish.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Whisky. Tango. Foxtrot....
  • magic8mom
    magic8mom Posts: 36 Member
    She must be willing herself to die young. For what? Fame? Very sad. At my heaviest now I am disappointed in myself. I have health problems and I need to lose so that I can be with my children and friends as long as possible.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Would you have to eat constantly to ingest 30k calories, or just eat verry calorie dense foods?

Hmmmm.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    WTF does 30,000 calories even look like. That is what I eat in 20 days...
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    The comments on this thread prove once again, it's fine to be revolted by a fat person with an eating disorder/mental illness but if I were to say the same about an anorexic/bulemic person, I'm an insensitive b!tch.

I personally would have the same reaction to someone who was starving themselves at the same ridiculous level that this woman is gorging herself. Sad, awful and very very selfish.

Ditto on both comments.

I feel physically ill looking at these photos of this poor deluded woman. And I feel physically ill seeing photos of skeletal models. I can easily superimpose photos of deathcamp vicims over the faces of some of the models, they become so emaciated.

Sad.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Very interesting, - I guess someone has to strive to break the record.... her breakfast pics made me hungry :(
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Imagine this: when she does a full roll over (360 degrees) it equals almost the height of a basket ball rim. Her waist measurement is 9 ft.
    People do different things to express themselves. Some do it with clothes, some with material things, some with antics............she like to do it with her fatness.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    i just puked a little in my mouth thanx hahaha
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    I might not agree with her decision, and I might think it is indicative a mental illness, but I respect her right to live that way.

I find it even more sad that people seem so revolted. I undrstand the reaction, but all I feel is sadness. She must be so desperate.

I really feel for her.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    I'm not in her position, but I honestly don't think a "happy" person does this to themselves. Clearly she has an eating disorder that's going to kill her and she knows it. Very sad.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Condoning what this woman is doing is disgusting. That man is twisted and I feel sorry for his next victim when this one dies.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    people are crazy
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    She is ill.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    ... Please tell me it's not true...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Her fiance probably has some good life insurance on her and has his fingers crossed.
    He shouldn't have to cross them for long...at that rate, she won't last long!
  • Kishsa27
    Kishsa27 Posts: 28 Member
    I guess eveyone can find love and happiness but somehow I feel sad about the situation.
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

:laugh: I was totally thinking that too!!!! but about me being single not you since i was not aware of your existance or relationship status till now.... but WTF!!! :explode:

well, that's just because you're Canadian. Silly Canuck.

(kidding.... or am I?....)
    (My g-g-g-grandmother was Canadian)

I'm Canadian too and totally LOVED that response! g-g-g-grandmother! LMAO!