Ex's/Cheating - What have you done?

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
So this question came on the radio this morning when I was driving to work - and I got to work too soon to hear most of the callers responses.

QUESTION: What have you left at someones place/car/room etc. so that their significant other would catch them cheating?

Here is mine -

about 3-4 years ago my EX of 1 1/2 years cheated on me, we broke up, and the girl he cheated on me with soon after moved in with him.

Anywhoo - one morning VERY early he texted me for a booty call. He was also drunk. I was hungover and in need of some heavy petting - Perfect. Well, when I got there, he was PASSED OUT. Like, there was no waking him up. So, I got on his computer and changed his screen saver to a big close up picture of me and him kissing.

New GF moved in the very next day and was the first to hop on the computer :)

DO tell your stories!!

Replies

• Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    hello world? no stories? boo!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Remind me to hide my laptop next time you come over for a booty call. We still on for tonight?
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Not exactly what I was expecting when I opened the thread...

I never went back to my ex after I left him - I figured his new woman could have my sloppy seconds and I certainly wasn't going to double dip. Last I heard she stalks him by phone all the time b/c she's afraid he's cheating on her or something. Karma's a bizzo, for sure.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    So this question came on the radio this morning when I was driving to work - and I got to work too soon to hear most of the callers responses.

QUESTION: What have you left at someones place/car/room etc. so that their significant other would catch them cheating?

Here is mine -

about 3-4 years ago my EX of 1 1/2 years cheated on me, we broke up, and the girl he cheated on me with soon after moved in with him.

Anywhoo - one morning VERY early he texted me for a booty call. He was also drunk. I was hungover and in need of some heavy petting - Perfect. Well, when I got there, he was PASSED OUT. Like, there was no waking him up. So, I got on his computer and changed his screen saver to a big close up picture of me and him kissing.

New GF moved in the very next day and was the first to hop on the computer :)

DO tell your stories!!

Who wants to make out when they're hung over? lol
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go back to someone who cheated on me, I'm not into necrophilia.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    can't say I have ever left anything behind....not on purpose.But I have never gone back to an ex after he moved on
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I've never had anyone cheat on me, sorry.

Or, wait, the question was actually about leaving stuff at the house of the person who is cheating with you. That's oddly specific. I've never done that either. Trashy.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Turns out my ex had 3+ girls on the go. When I found out about another girl supposedly being his girlfriend I started small by leaving tights at his.

Then got more and more angry at how he'd treated me so got in touch with her and sent her all the messages from him to me.

Don't know what he said to her or how big an idiot she is but she's now moved in 6 months on.
    Revenge didn't quite pan out :(
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I never go back I'm one of those "pour gasoline and throw the lighter" type girls. You lost me, you lost me for good.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I've left my hair on a pillow of a guy who I thought could be cheating...but that's about it. HUH, guess I'm not a psycho after all!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Once they were an ex, they were an ex. I never had any desire to go back or do anything malicious to them. It was over. I moved on.
  • JohnnyGrey
    JohnnyGrey Posts: 6
    Options

I'm need a like button for this post, it's hilarious :3
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My wife started showering and wearing perfume before going tot he gym. I cut the internet and her gym membership.

Bam. Problem solved.
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL! I wish I had the chance to show my ex's gf that he's cheating! It's not with me though, so I really have no control unless I told her. Which I know she wouldn't believe me.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options

LMAO Crack open a cold one!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Wow this seems really mean. And I am really mean so for me to say that?
    If someone cheated on me I would move on. Its not for me to ruin the next relationship. Especially not by hurting the girl.
    She probably didn't know about you in the first place. And if she did then they deserve each other. I would never waste my time on this.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.

well that is great thanks for your negative comment. This post was meant as a light hearted, fun post - not everyones stand on how great they are becasue they leave ex's in the past!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I never go back I'm one of those "pour gasoline and throw the lighter" type girls. You lost me, you lost me for good.

Me too. I am bridge burner and salter of once fertile earth. I don't look back.