Ex's/Cheating - What have you done?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Take a long hard look at yourself. If your dude is looking elsewhere to shuck his oysters, maybe you should brush up on your oyster skills at home.

Including you apparently...
    My wife started showering and wearing perfume before going tot he gym. I cut the internet and her gym membership.

Bam. Problem solved

My ridiculous ex (he was absolutely flipping ridiculous) cheated on me with someone we both worked with. The day I found out he didn't bother turning up to work. When I arrived, I emailed her telling her I knew everything and that I expected nothing less than professional conduct between us at work and thanked her part in the whole mess. She was so upset she started crying at her desk and got sent home (boohoo).

Anyway, everyone at work knew so that sucked for my ex and her. For some reason he used to confide in me about all his problems with her; such as screaming and crying that she couldn't trust him as he was a cheater :noway:

When I got with my new fella, the ex phoned me at my desk to tell me it was too soon and he wasn't over me. Erm, it was 18 months after we had split and his girlfriend was pregnant with his baby at this time! I am almost grateful to her for taking that utter idiot off my hands and allowing me to be happy with someone else.

I did put an immature photo up on myspace (remember myspace??) of him and her (that he took on my camera whilst he was cheating on me with her; moron!) except I had replaced her face with wurzel gummidge's. Not that anyone could tell :laugh:

Erm and once he stood in my house having a row with her on his phone because she was at her ex's house "having a poo". Seriously. :noway: :noway: I have nothing to do with him whatsoever now.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Take a long hard look at yourself. If your dude is looking elsewhere to shuck his oysters, maybe you should brush up on your oyster skills at home.

Including you apparently...
    My wife started showering and wearing perfume before going tot he gym. I cut the internet and her gym membership.

Bam. Problem solved
    yRVPd.png
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I see what you did there. :yawn: :yawn:
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, JENNA! I needed a good laugh at work.

It completely blows my mind that people are on here being negative and annoying. This post is in the CHIT-CHAT, FUN, AND GAMES board. I mean REALLY? I understand if you have an opinion on the topic, but you really should get a life if you have nothing better to do than start fights on MFP.

If you don't have a story that contributes to the post, then don't answer the thread. It's THAT simple. Better yet-- start your own post about how jokes, laughter, and humor of any kind is unacceptable. That should make you happy!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY why bother to post to just be a total *kitten* are you that bored ? guess so

HAHAHAHAH this.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go back to someone who cheated on me, I'm not into necrophilia.

I'm need a like button for this post, it's hilarious :3
    LAMO also
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    damm
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Divorced him! Lol
  • bj636
    bj636 Posts: 3
    Options
    i was the one that talk to a girl , and the reason i did this because i had trust issues in our realtionship , i was scared to get rejected , i know it was wrong of me to talk to a girl online , the worst thing about this i was in a long distant relationship with my girlfriend that i met online , i told her before she found out , its been nearly 5 months breakup and she has ignored me for nearly 3 months ,i told her i ended the affair after she broke up with me , i though we were right stared comunicating and getting closer, then she has ignored me for ages , she doesnt understand the reason im contacting her is to explain how she doesnt have to be scared of me and trust me , and it wasnt the best getting my mum involved plus her friends , but i know her friends probbley told her to breakup with me , im still friends with her friends on facebook , i have ignored her for a month because i give up its her loss , im lost how to fix the relationship when im not dating any girl and i havent when we where together and im not talking to a girl online now ether . and the hardest part for her to belive i love her so much , when i havent been able to vist her since ive know because of a busy life and i cant travel , i would do anything to fix my life with her , if i have miss her this long she is differently marriage marterial , this is my first time betraying a girlfriend , ive never been in this situation before , so im not coping well , so its not true if you betray your partner it does not mean you dont love them , i always loved my ex girlfriend , the truth is i never loved the girl i had an online affair with she pressured me to love her when i wasnt very excited to get an email from her , in my affair we never skype or facebook , the only contact this other girl gave me was email , i have been scamed in the past on dating sites , this girl could have been a scammer a guy , ive lost money before
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Cool story bro
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

I like your style haha!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I haven't cheated or been the mistress (to my knowledge).
    I did have an ex cheat once, we broke up shortly after and I didn't find out until months later... by then it didn't bother me anyway.

I would never leave something so the person would get caught cheating because I would never sleep with a man who was involved with someone else. And to those women who do that, you make the rest of us look bad... (I only mean this to those of you who KNOW the man is married/in a relationship... if you were unaware--- shame on that guy).
  • bj636
    Options
    my ex wanted space and i didnt talk to this girl for 6 weeks , does this really show i cared for the other girl , i really didnt , there was nothing wrong with my girlfriend , yes space fustrated me because ive never been in this situation before and did not know space is good for a realtionship , i forgot to mention my last relationship was 7 years ago , does this really show im a serial cheater and made a mistake , because sex is not important to me i can go without it for a long time , meaning i wouldnt have a sexual affair when i have a girllfriend
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I met one of my ex's on a website that I'm rather regular on and still am a reg.
    He lived really close, went on a few dates and then started dating.

He always 'cheated' on me online (webcam chats) but never had real proof other then seeing some suspicious comments on his profile and one day tried to booty call a girl who was also on the website that I was friends with and he didn't know that we were friends.

Well I broke that up quick and then made sure to make a very public comment on the website saying that I was his real life girl friend for 5 months. I got a bunch of emails from girls all over Canada/States/UK about him and some even sent pics that he sent them or screen shots from their webcam chats - ew.

Anyways, that was the most that I personally did was mess up a few of his online relationships.

But I know that some of the other regs did trick him to do some... Really gross things on webcam and then made him a meme and put him all over the said website and 4chan.

Karma's a *****?
  • bj636
    Options
    the hardest part of longdistance is its hard to trust , and i dont bame her why she is likes this , i hurt a girl that really loved me loved me thats why its so hard for her to cope withs this and forget i betrayed her , im a christan but that doesnt make up for the mistakes i did
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    never cheated on an ex, they have cheated on me though. my advice....don't be petty and do things like that
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    When I was younger..... I was a bitter little "lady"
    My ex flew me to him interstate after I broke up with my bf and I knew he was with the girl he left me for (he'd cheated on me with her, I found this out when I found a dated 1st anniversary card to him...hence true anger)... I left a pill packet "hidden" under the bed.
    Needless to say she found it- but yet they now have a kid together. Go figure! lol
  • Um the person who cheated on me repeatedly... I threw out a photo of him and the girl out when they started going out. I also did something bad to her toothbrush.

Not proud.

I also went a little psycho at him when I found out he had cheated on me ONCE AGAIN with someone else and then lied about it to both of us, but when we both found out he told her I was lying essentially choosing to keep her on side and alienate me.

Nasty guy all in all, don't know why I bothered.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.

Right?? I can’t imagine plotting ways to ruin my exes current relationships. First of all, my two most recent exes from before I got married are two of my closest friends. So when they get into relationships, I’m genuinely happy for them. Second, by doing this kind of thing, you are sinking to the cheaters level; do you really want to do that? Last, if your ex was that bad to you, why do you even still care? I mean seriously, move on with your life.