Boy:7 (march)
    Girl:5 (July)
    Boy:2 (January)
    Girl:1 (febuaray)

And yes we are DONE...
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Two (3.75 years old daughter and 2.25 years old son)... And we are done. I loved being pregnant, but we just don't have resources for more (time, patience, etc).
  • kdkeys14
    kdkeys14 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have 2, a 4 yr old boy and a 4 month old girl. I am done having kids, I used to want 4 but UM... I WAS TRIPPING FOR REAL LOL
  • xochi71
    xochi71 Posts: 33
    Options
    2 boys ages 13 & 15.....do you want them? LOL

Hahaha.... I know the feeling :laugh:
  • ocbrenda
    ocbrenda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 3, (son 16, daughter 15, and baby girl 3) and no more kids
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    3, 2 of them are still living. and I'm done. I love them and want to be their for the 2 that I have left as much as i can. I come from a family of 11 where I was over looked a lot, ran away for 3 days and nobody noticed.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have 2 teens.... I'd like 2 more babies. :) need a husband first! God's timing is perfect! :)
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have 3 awesome kids. One girl, 10 and two boys, 4 and 7. They are my life. Somedays I really just want to pull out my hair. When it comes to tucking them in at night everything fades except how much I love them. I had surgery so i can't have more, otherwise Id probably be bugging my husband for another. Now I just get to enjoy my nephews and neices that are babies. I love babies. Too bad they can't just stay that way.
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have 3 awesome kids. One girl, 10 and two boys, 4 and 7. They are my life. ################yada, yada, yada########################################### I love babies. Too bad they can't just stay that way.

^^^I love puppies, too bad they can't just stay that way....
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    I have 4 amazing kids.

Twinboys, 15 1/2
    Girl 12 1/2
    Girl 4

But now we are done.:)
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have one wonderful son, 12 years old. :) My fiance and I are trying for more and I would like to adopt.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I have two boys....5 and 8....I am most definitely DONE!
  • Fredderfy
    Fredderfy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've got 1 little boy. He was quite a surprise. Not planning on having anymore in the near future, but would like another maybe in 8 - 10 years time when we have our own home and are more settled/secure.
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    I have 3 girls, 10, 5, and 4. Everytime we move to another state we have another kid. So we are sooo not moving anymore. So it is safe to say we are done.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    Son - 17
    Daughter - 14
    Son - 13
    love 'em like crazy.
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    Two amazing gifts - my son just turned 7 and he is my, "frozen baby," via in vitro fertilization. I had two tubal pregnancies early in my marriage and lost a tube each time. We did ivf a few years later and ended up with 1 child there. My daughter is 2 and we adopted her and have an open adoption with her birth parents, who are still together. We took her home from the hospital. No more for us unless God decides to bring us another one somehow!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 2 intelligent, rambunctious and beautiful girls (8 and 5). I'm done with giving birth, but have considered fostering/adopting. The time has just not been right for either of those, so we enjoy the two we have.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 10 year old boy and an 8 year old girl. I wasn't supposed to be able to have any. The doctor said I am done because the pregnancies are so hard. At first, I was pretty upset, but now that they are older and VERY active, I'm just fine with it. Two of them and one of me with a hubs that works all the time is about all I can handle!
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have 2 wonderful girls (ages 6 and 4) Loved being pregnant and giving birth! I have one more year to decide if I want to have another. Would really love that boy!! Everytime I think about having another one, I think I must be nuts. The 2 I have are great but a huge handful. Love'em to death tho!!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    How many kids do you have, and do you want more?

Just curious :smile:

None here yet. Would love to have 1 or maybe 2.

I've got 4 angels in Heaven, and am working on more... :wink: